AS Captured

Knoxville, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About AS Captured

Hello and welcome! I am so excited you are here! My name is Alison Galloway and I am the owner and lead photographer with AS Captured. I have been an East Tennessee photographer, based out of the Knoxville area, for three years now. I am thrilled to be able to serve the East Tennessee and Central Florida areas. I am a licensed Lifestyle, Portrait, and Wedding Photographer and love to capture the memories of people's lives for them to last a lifetime!​​

14 Reviews for AS Captured

14 AS Captured Reviews

Amanda
Featured
Amanda

Married on 09/29/2018

We loved AS Captured/Alison Galloway

Working with Alison was one of the best decisions we made while we were planning our wedding. She was friendly, easy to work with, and most importantly she took excellent photographs! She did our ... Read more engagement session and wedding and always went above and beyond. She spend extra time with us during our engagement shoot because she was so excited about the pictures she was taking. She was always very responsive and organized during our planning process. I think something that sets her apart is that she is so nice and fun to be around and that really makes a big difference since you spend a lot of time with your wedding photographer. Her prices are amazing for the quality of her work! if you hire Alison you won't be disappointed!

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 05/18/2019

Alison is an outstanding photographer. My FH and I love her work. We are very blessed that we found Alison. Read more Alison is an outstanding photographer. My FH and I love her work. We are very blessed that we found Alison.

L
LeeAnne

Married on 10/27/2018

From changing my mind about picture locations for only what felt like a billion times to making sure we had fun during our session Alison handled it all. I had never had professional pictures taken ... Read more before so I was nervous and had no idea what to expect. Alison not only made it SO much fun but also captured that through her photographs of my fiancé and I. She made me so feel comfortable as if I had known her for years. I seriously could not have picked a better photographer! I can’t wait for her to capture our wedding!