A's Creation Events Decor

Port of Spain, TT · View map · Visit website

About A's Creation Events Decor

A’s Creation Events Decor is a wedding planning service based in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago. For couples who are looking to avoid much of the stress of planning their own wedding, this service can help them navigate some of the many slippery slopes which often bar the path towards a seamless and truly enjoyable wedding experience.

Whether couples have a lavish budget to spend or they have a tighter budget to work with, A’s Creation Events Decor can assist in creating a dream wedding design that lives up to expectations.

With a number of different packages available, this planning service provides an option to suit almost every couple who needs help coordinating, organizing, and streamlining many of the elements involved in transforming a wedding vision into physical reality.

A consultation process with their event designer opens up a channel of communication between A’s Creation Events Decor and the couple, allowing each party to share ideas, inspiration, and thoughts. Then, the process can begin.

Couples can opt for a comprehensive package which includes lighting, delightful linens, centerpieces, event decor, aisle decor, and more.

An event coordination option is also available. With this, couples benefit from the addition of an usher, specification checks, a preview of the venue, and a great deal of other convenient features. Some of the other services provided by A’s Creation Events Decor include:

• Budget analysis

K
Karen

Married on 03/24/2019

Starry fairytale

A’s creation was able to make my vision a reality and then some. Stacey took my ideas and elevated it to a level I could only dream of. I was absolutely mesmerized by what was able to be created. ... Read more Everyone , guest, family, friends cannot stop talking about the decor !!!’ I would 100% recommend Stacey to anyone

N
Neetu

Married on 06/17/2018

Our Wedding was on June 17th and the decor done was amazing and gorgeous and exactly how we wanted it to be, I highly recommend A's Creation for any future bride looking for her fairy tale wedding. ... Read more Stacy is such a wonderful and creative person, Thank you so much for everything!!

L
Lera

Married on 06/02/2018

A’s Creation Events Decor did the decor and on the day coordination for my wedding. The decor was absolutely breathtaking! I love Stacy’s work and knew I would not have been disappointed when I walked ... Read more into the hall but the decor totally surpassed my expectations!! It was amazing!! She took all my visions and made it into reality!!! Everything was so magical! Stacy made my fairytale wedding a reality! Everything was perfect!!! My guests can’t stop talking about my decor up to this day (3 months later). Everyone said it was the best they’ve ever seen!!! Thank you so much A’s Creation for making my dreams come true!!! ❤️❤️❤️