"As You Like It" Wedding Ceremonies

Galena, IL · View map

About "As You Like It" Wedding Ceremonies

The marriage ceremony is the centerpiece of your wedding day and your comfort level is of the utmost importance. The couples I marry are able to be at ease and focused upon each other as they "lean into" my grounded, peaceful presence during the ceremony.

It would be my honor to co-create a ceremony with you that reflects your personal love story and respects all affiliations and family needs. My pricing is reasonable and I offer varied packages from brief destination to a full-wedding ceremony that may include commitment-preparation sessions.

I officiate weddings for couples of all backgrounds and orientations. I am available to officiate weddings in Bayfield County Wisconsin.

I'd love to talk with you, please feel free to connect with me by phone or email at 847-204-9350 or catherineclarkmiller@gmail.com.

I wish you much happiness as you embark on a new life together.

10 Reviews for "As You Like It" Wedding Ceremonies

10 "As You Like It" Wedding Ceremonies Reviews

K
Kayla

Married on 10/12/2018

Happily ever after

Kate was awesome to work with and made our day our own and not generic. I would recommend her 110% for anyone. Read more Kate was awesome to work with and made our day our own and not generic. I would recommend her 110% for anyone.

A
Autum

Married on 09/14/2018

Great service !

Wonderful service. Great deal, would recommend to anyone. Our officiant did exactly as we asked, had the ceremony timed perfectly! Read more Wonderful service. Great deal, would recommend to anyone. Our officiant did exactly as we asked, had the ceremony timed perfectly!

N
Natalie

Married on 09/08/2018

Outstanding!

Kate was absolutely wonderful from beginning to end. She is so kind and easy to talk to. She speaks clearly and beautifully and makes sure the ceremony is exactly as you would like it and a reflection ... Read more of you as a couple. She also did a great job coordinating the rehearsal ceremony. My new husband and I highly recommend Kate to any couple for any type of ceremony (religious or secular).