As You Wish - Wedding Coordinating

Lake Stevens, WA · View map

About As You Wish - Wedding Coordinating

As You Wish specializes in day-of wedding coordinating in the greater Puget Sound Area.

The host of a party is generally so preoccupied with prepping, problem solving, and coordinating their event that they don't get much time to actually enjoy the lovely party they worked so hard to plan. This is were I come to the rescue! I organize, orchestrate, direct, and produce the whole wedding day so the bride and her family can ENJOY their special day!

Day-of coordinating package includes:

• Unlimited pre-wedding communication with the bride and all wedding vendors
  • Access to my preferred vendor list as well as tips and tricks to save money and stay on budget
  • A planning meeting with the bride and groom as well as a walk-through of venue
  • Review of all wedding plans to help prevent potential setbacks and ensure efficiency of the day
  • Thorough preparation of all necessary timelines (full day, ceremony, bridal party, vendors, etc.)
  • Confirmation of all vendor arrival times and contract coverage
  • A wedding expert on site from start to finish on your wedding day
  • Supervise decorating and assist with light decoration set up and tear down
  • Send bridal party down the aisle in the correct order and at the correct time
  • Distribute final payments and gratuities to vendors
  • Assure all events and special moments happen when and how they have been planned
  • See to it that the bride and groom’s wishes are met and that the day goes according to plan
  • Attend and facilitate rehearsal (depending on location)

In addition to these services, I have an insider knowledge of the wedding industry and am a great resource for tips, money saving tricks, and recommendations of truly talented local vendors.

2 Reviews for As You Wish - Wedding Coordinating

2 As You Wish - Wedding Coordinating Reviews

C
Christen

Married on 06/20/2015

Lori is an exceptional wedding coordinator and an absolute joy to work with! Hiring her for day-of coordination was easily the best decision we made in the wedding planning process. Her services ... Read more extended far beyond the day of the wedding, and in every contact with her it was clear that she was genuinely concerned with helping us create our ideal wedding day and to ensure that stress/last minute crises were channeled to her so that we could thoroughly enjoy the day. It was also quite obvious that she knows what she's doing! Lori was able to use her expertise to answer any and all of our questions, and to offer suggestions to help with the organization and flow of the day. Her attention to detail, organization, and diligence were far beyond our expectations - she planned and managed many details leading up to the day and the entire wedding day timeline, making sure to keep us on track and respond to last minutes changes. My wedding day was absolutely amazing, and both myself and my husband were able to truly celebrate the day with our friends and family due to Lori!! The reception included several specific requests and details. On top of this already difficult task, we ran into several unexpected stipulations and barriers while working with our venue. Lori truly went above and beyond to make sure everything in the day ran perfectly and that none of the stress trickled down to me or my groom. She managed these unexpected challenges with such grace and patience! Beyond Lori being extraordinary at what she does, she is a delight to be around! You will be spending many hours with your coordinator in the days leading up to and on the day of your wedding - Lori’s warm, caring, and humorous personality made that time very ideal. Many of our guest and the people in our wedding party commented on how pleasant and helpful Lori was to them on our wedding day. We could not have imagined anyone else helping us to create and celebrate such a spectacular day!

L
Lauren

Married on 11/17/2012

First and foremost, booking Lori as my wedding coordinator was by far one of the BEST decisions I made throughout my entire wedding planning process. From the very beginning, she was organized, ... Read more outgoing, creative, timely and professional. When we had our first meeting, I was completely overwhelmed with my remaining wedding planning tasks. We sat for two hours and she helped me prioritize the things I needed to tackle first. She made a point of asking me about how envisioned my wedding day and what aspects were most important. I left our meeting feeling completely relieved and refocused! As promised, by the end of that day she had created a to-do list for me based off of the things we had discussed. She made it a priority to check in with me often and was available for when I had questions. Lori was incredibly professional with all of my vendors and made sure to build a relationship with each of them prior to my wedding day. She kept the lines of communication open at all times, and I was so grateful to have her expert advice about seating, day of timeline etc. In more ways than I can count, Lori went above and beyond her duties as a wedding coordinator. The night of our rehearsal, our officiant was running late and ended up missing the whole rehearsal. Before I even had the chance to freak out, Lori took control of the rehearsal and completely saved the day! When the wedding day came, she pretty much read my mind the entire day. She tended to my every need and made sure the behind the scenes set up was going as planned. She even set up many of my table arrangements when we had our helpers bail at the last minute. Lori made sure everyone was on schedule and knew where to be and when. I didn’t have to worry about countless things because she had already taken care of them and was able to truly enjoy the day with my family and friends. My wedding day was seamless, and I have Lori to thank for that.

As You Wish - Wedding Coordinating FAQ