As You Wish

· View map

About As You Wish

Chantal and Sarah invite you to look at their website where you can view thier service options. To get started, please schedule a planning consultation by clicking the link on our site, or below. During your consultatoin, they will discuss your location of choice, your connection to the island and your budget goals. This is a great opportunity to ask an expert any questions you have regarding your island wedding.

Initial Consultation $150 flat rate, credited towards planning fees upon booking.

Schedule Here

Visit our webiste: (www) asyouwish (dotcom)

26 Reviews for As You Wish

26 As You Wish Reviews

D
Diane

Married on 03/11/2018

I am the mother of the bride... Do not hesitate to hire a wedding planner you will need one... Use Sarah and Chantal. They make the all of your events seamless. The organization, communication and ... Read more their attention to detail was perfection, even down to the spreadsheets used for budgeting. We chose Abacos, Bahamas for destination and Chantal was onsite and made the event go without a hitch. We could not have pulled it off without her. CHANTAL'S creativity, can do attitude, and professionalism were beyond my expectations. THEY ARE THE BEST!

E
Emily

Married on 05/13/2017

We can't thank the ladies at As You Wish enough for making our special day everything we could have hoped for and more. If you are thinking about booking As You Wish for your wedding, DO IT! You won't ... Read more won't be disappointed. Every step of the way they made sure to answer all of our questions and make sure everything was exactly how we wanted it for our wedding day. We got married at a villa we were renting in Terres-Basses, and Chantal was at the villa on the day of the wedding from 8 a.m. until 4:30 a.m. the morning after - she and her staff went above and beyond to take care of everything so that we could just enjoy the time with our family and friends. At 4 a.m., Chantal turned all of our wedding flowers into beautiful bouquets on for us to wake up to, and then she drove our last straggling guests back to their hotel because the cab drivers we reserved had already left. We wouldn't change a minute of our wedding night, and it was all thanks to the As You Wish team! My husband keeps saying that Chantal is now his best friend!

R
Robyn

Married on 04/28/2017

I am the mother of the bride. As You Wish is the most professional, organized, kind and calming ladies to work with I have ever met. They delivered 100% and more! I could not have imagined our event ... Read more event for 140 people in St Maartin without them. Their work is beautiful and they were so kind and reassuring the entire time. We had no worries or problems what so ever. Their staff is also professional. I will miss seeing Sarah and Chantel. There is nothing the two of them cannot plan with style and grace. I will miss them. The past 7 months working with them has been very smooth. They were recommended from a friend in the States and I now also highly recommend them!!!