Ascot Catering

Wethersfield, CT · View map · Visit website

About Ascot Catering

Ascot Catering, founded in 1985, specializes in providing full service off-premises catering and event planning for a variety of celebrations in Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts. We cater very simple to very extravagant events, which is the primary reason clients return to us time and time again. Ascot Catering is a premium provider of:

- Corporate Events Services

- Wedding Catering

- Fully Licensed Award Winning Bartending Team

- Event Planning

We are experienced: Together, Ascot Catering has 45 years of experience executing small and large events. From intimate house gatherings to extravagant weddings and large-scale corporate events, we have done it all. Some of our major events have included openings for Rentschler Field, Connecticut Convention Center, and Cabela’s. Ascot has also provided hospitality to various celebrities and music artists, such as Tony Bennett, Neil Young, Lady Antebellum, Guy Fieri, Vince Vaughn, and Kevin James.

We are dedicated: Ascot prides itself with a philanthropic attitude by giving back to our community and supporting not for profit organizations. We work with The Wounded Warrior Project, The Wethersfield Volunteer Firefighters Association, and Wethersfield Men’s Garden Club.

We are innovative: The chefs at Ascot consider themselves to be artists. We are constantly creating new ideas and utilizing different methods to keep our products unique. We are open-minded and willing to customize to your needs.

7 Reviews for Ascot Catering

7 Ascot Catering Reviews

H
Featured
Heather

Married on 06/10/2017

Ascot catered our wedding this June at the Webb Barn, and they did a wonderful job! Valerie and the rest of the staff were extremely accommodating and easy to work with. They were so attentive to us, ... Read more making sure that we had everything we needed and that the whole event went smoothly. Their food was delicious, and many of our guests commented that it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding!

C
Charlotte

Married on 10/16/2010

Ascot provided excellent food and service for my October 2010 wedding at The Boathouse. Kris was very responsive in answering all of my questions and helping me put together a completely customized ... Read more menu for my guests. Ascot's attention to detail truly impressed me. As part of our fall theme, Ascot made butternut squash and pumpkin soup "shooters" to serve during cocktail hour. They took this one step further by decorating every shooter with a white initial "C" in the soup. It was so beautiful and special. Andrew was so accommodating and professional and really went out of his way to ensure I was happy and that every last detail was perfect. All of my guests have commented on the quality of the food at our wedding. For the price, Ascot really can't be beat. I highly recommend this caterer!

N
Nicole

Married on 10/03/2003

The food and service were phenomenonal! I highly recommend. Read more The food and service were phenomenonal! I highly recommend.