Ashbury's at Boughton Ridge

Bolingbrook, IL · View map · Visit website

About Ashbury's at Boughton Ridge

Ashbury’s at Boughton Ridge is an elegant wedding venue located in Bolingbrook, Illinois. With a beautiful view of the Boughton Ridge Golf course, along with a luxurious setting, this venue is the perfect location for your wedding day. Featuring an intimate banquet room inside of a country club, Ashbury’s at Boughton Ridge will impress with its décor and sophistication. This venue also includes a banquet coordinator who will customize a package just for you and your partner.

Facilities and Capacity
Ashbury’s at Boughton Ridge can accommodate up to 80 guests. The banquet room is an intimate and humble space, with great views. The outdoor lawn by the golf course is perfect for outdoor ceremonies.

Ashbury’s at Boughton Ridge offers the following services:

• Lighting/sound
  • Outside vendors
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
This venue specializes in American cuisine, and they can accommodate dietary needs. They offer the following catering and bar services:
Buffet

• Servers/bartenders
  • Stations
  • Tastings
  • Variety of liquors
  • Cash, open or limited bar

Other Services
Ashbury’s at Boughton Ridge offers the following items for your wedding ceremony and reception:

• Audio equipment
  • Chairs
  • Dance floor
  • Lighting
  • Tables
  • Tents

Location
Ashbury’s at Boughton Ridge is located in Bolingbrook, Illinois near Friendship United Methodist Church. It services the Chicago metropolitan area.

2 Reviews for Ashbury's at Boughton Ridge

2 Ashbury's at Boughton Ridge Reviews

L
Nina

Married on 08/08/2008

This was the wedding of my dreams! KC, the banquet coordinator, was fabulous. This is a golf course, so we actually got married on the First Tee box, took photos on the Green, and had our reception ... Read more inside. KC took care of everything! We did not need a DJ, she was our MC and we played background music. Tables were perfect, bar and food were great. A unique and memorable wedding!

E
Noelle

Married on 03/28/2009

My now husband and I very much wanted a plated dinner at the reception. We were resigned to not being able to do so because of the expense. Our attendance also seemed to be an awkward number in the ... Read more Chicago suburbs. At 75 guests, we were too big for a resturant and too small for a banquet hall or hotel. It was very frustrating! We found this place, run by the Park District of Bolingbrook. It is not the Bolingbrook Golf Club (which was also too big and too expensive for us.). It was practically perfect. They cater to groups of 20-80. We had a private room upstairs with its own, rather spacious, entrance hallway which included a coat rack and the bar. There was also a private (non-smoking) balcony which was a life saver when the dancing made the room a little warm. There isn't a dance floor permanently in the room, by the way, but there is a rental agency down the road (Rentals Unlimited) who will do a dance floor for the events. That said, the dance floor was small. It served our needs, though. I found it somewhat hard to communicate with KC prior to the event itself. I didn't always feel like she was clued in and it was sometimes hard to get a response. My best example of a moment where I was thinking "Oh God..." was the week before my Saturday wedding, in a meeting with her, she said "It's this Saturday isn't it?" Talk about reassuring the bride! The day of the wedding was fabulous. The food was great, the room was fabulous, the staff were very helpful. The banquet coordinator, KC, was charming and responsive. Nothing went wrong! (KC even printed an emergency guest book for us because ours went MIA.) I would hold other events there, and I would definitely recommend the place to friends and family.

Ashbury's at Boughton Ridge FAQ