Asher Marie Photography

Stacy, MN · View map

About Asher Marie Photography

We're married. We're in love. We take pictures. We're a little obsessed with telling love stories...romantically, artistically, authentically, and also in a super fun way that let's your relationship and connection shine through.

We live on 7 acres with our two other obsessions (our sweet babes), 2 dogs, and 6 chickens. We love life, being outside, enjoying this beautiful world we live in and capturing all the beautiful landscapes/details/people/relationships/connections/love stories that we can. There is so much joy and beauty in this world if you choose to see it. We consider ourselves incredibly lucky to work in an industry that celebrates love, connection, relationships, commitment...there is nothing more beautiful to us than these things.

5 Reviews for Asher Marie Photography

5 Asher Marie Photography Reviews

L
Lauren

Married on 02/23/2019

Great experience!

April and Blake were so great throughout the entire wedding process. They are everything that you want in a photographer- kind, responsive, professional, easy to work with, and awesome at what they ... Read more do! They really know how to make you comfortable which was really important during such a high stress day! They also thought of everything - April even let me wear her winter boots under my dress so that we could get some outdoor shots in the snow. Honestly, they made the wedding so special and we greatly appreciated the time they took to make sure we had a chance to get all of the photos we wanted. I would 100% recommend April and Blake to anyone getting married!

K
Kristy

Married on 09/18/2015

April and her husband Blake are amazing. They work well together, and produce wonderful pictues. They are very affordable, and really enjoy what they do. It is easy to feel like you are friends after ... Read more spending 5 minutes with them. They are willing to go above and beyond! They check out all of the photo locations ahead of time. They do great work. They are some of the sweetest people I've met. Blake even helped us pin corsages/bouts on everyone because we were struggling. As I said, they go above and beyond and do thier very best to make your day the best it can be. I also appreciated that before they left they asked if there were any other pictures we were wanting. Basically, I would recommend them to everyone and anyone.

User5447562

2+ years ago

Absolutely loved working with April and Blake for my wedding! We had a couple of vendors who let us down, but Asher Marie Photography did not disappoint! They took the time to really get to know us ... Read more and capture the exact photos we were looking for. This team is extremely talented and the photos of our special day were amazing. They also did a great job of responding to emails quickly and were always on time. Such a relief as a stressed out bride! I would highly recommend these two :)