Ashland City Farms

Ashland City, TN · View map

About Ashland City Farms

Ashland City Farms covers 130 beautiful acres in Middle Tennessee. We are located 20 minutes from downtown Nashville. You'll find rolling hills, vast meadows, rock bluffs, a large year-round creek that winds through the property, and enchanting forest to explore. Our beautiful Event Barn was constructed in 2017 and has all the modern amenities with total vintage Southern charm. We offer packages to do as much or as little as you would like. Each package is custom designed for your needs and budget.

2 Reviews for Ashland City Farms

2 Ashland City Farms Reviews

T
Tiffany Wright

Getting married on 10/19/2019

I could NOT recommend this venue more!

We are getting married here in October 2019 and absolutely everything about working with Erin has been fantastic. The venue is so perfect and I feel like we are truly celebrating our day with them, ... Read more not just renting space from them

Jennifer

Married on 06/21/2019

Beautiful location. Friendly staff. Everything we wanted for our wedding day.

We had a beautiful wedding at Ashland city farms. The setting was perfect and the staff was friendly. I would recommend them to hold your special event. Read more We had a beautiful wedding at Ashland city farms. The setting was perfect and the staff was friendly. I would recommend them to hold your special event.

Ashland City Farms FAQ