Ashlee Miller Artistry

Scottsdale, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Ashlee Miller Artistry

Driven by a passion for beauty and makeup, Ashlee Miller Artistry is a makeup artist that has served Scottsdale, Arizona, and the surrounding local areas since 2010. Ashlee has been in the beauty industry for more than 16 years and specializes in whimsical wedding makeup for brides and wedding parties. Ashlee offers affordable trial runs for the bride-to-be and attendants, as well as on-location packages where she uses her creativity to ensure your makeup looks flawless in-person and in photographs.

Ashlee Miller’s love of beauty and makeup will have you and your entire wedding party (groups of 15 or less), looking and feeling fantastic on your big day. Whether you want a traditional or simple look, airbrush or contour makeup, or a glamorous look complete with false lashes, Ashlee Miller Artistry will make sure you’re taken care of. Consultations are also offered to ensure you enjoy a seamless and beautiful wedding day.

Areas Covered
Ashlee Miller Artistry services Scottsdale, Phoenix, and Gilbert, Arizona, and will travel up to 30 miles for an additional fee.

18 Reviews for Ashlee Miller Artistry

18 Ashlee Miller Artistry Reviews

Featured
User4811201

2+ years ago

Ashlee did my make up for my wedding along with my bridesmaids and it was gorgeous! We all received so many compliments on our makeup! She was great to work with and fun to talk to as well! She ... Read more remembered what we had done for my trial so I wasn't having to remind her what I wanted. She also was sweet enough to bring myself and all my bridesmaids a gift certificate for a local spa she just partnered up with. She is amazing and I will be using her again for makeup!!

B
Betsy Fluharty

Married on 11/17/2018

Love.. Love...

Ashlee was AMAZING! She is so fun and awesome at what she does. I couldn't have been happier with how my makeup looked. I also loved that she had mini packages for the bridal party. Read more Ashlee was AMAZING! She is so fun and awesome at what she does. I couldn't have been happier with how my makeup looked. I also loved that she had mini packages for the bridal party.

A
Angela

Married on 11/03/2018

Personal Makeup Artistry

Ashlee is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! She has grown her business into a little empire. Ashlee has done my makeup for many years however when I call last minute (which you don’t want to do because she has a very ... Read more booked up schedule), she has always provided me a talented associate. She has a team (big benefit) for group events like weddings, charity events, girl get togethers etc.