Ashlee Stringer Photography

Spring Hill, FL · View map

About Ashlee Stringer Photography

I am Ashlee Stringer, a twenty seven year old wedding and special occasions photographer. I reside in Tampa, Florida with my husband Zach and our love child Leona, a one and a half year old lab and boxer mix. I am originally from southwestern Pennsylvania and part of a large, humble family. I would describe myself as very organized and yet able to maintain a laid back lifestyle. I enjoy cooking, listening to the record player (yes- I am one of those people that have a record player and records) and drinking some wine. Actually I like all of those things simultaneously. I love new adventures, whether they be visiting new places or checking out the local vintage stores for retro items and crafts. I think that it's important to see and do new things so your art doesn't become stagnant. I do however believe in the beauty of everyday. I try to celebrate my birthdays at the beach and if you haven't had the pleasure of sipping mimosas out of a plastic cup then you just haven't lived! One of my biggest loves is of course photography.

I started Ashlee Stringer Photography a few years ago with the encouragement of family and friends. I have forever been in love with operating a camera and posing people (my apologies to all that have endured the Ashlee Stringer , "push around and pose" as my husband calls it). My first published photos will forever remain in the McGuffey High School yearbook. I tried on a few other hats after high school but never forgot about photography. Photography is an art form. I don't know of one artist that is one hundred percent confident in their abilities. Creativity and art are filled with self -doubt and I continue to collect my fair share. However I have learned how to grow with doubt, trust my passion and follow every lead I receive.

I love the creative aspect of photography. I like how many diverse elements can influence and spark creativity. I like to form an idea with people and then gather different items I think would add to the shoot. I enjoy creating an environment and capturing it from my perspective. I would describe my photography as forever evolving. My style is a triad of classically posed shots, non-traditional creative shots and a few photojournalistic shots. I do baby my clients. I want to deliver photos they want but also throw in a few surprises. I enjoy all the aspects of photography and find it particularly rewarding to work with someone who wouldn't necessarily be able to afford a higher priced photographer.

When my husband and I were married (which wasn't that long ago) we planned an outdoor wedding on a very modest budget. We competitively shopped for everything from flowers to favors. We found a great photographer in our price range (thank you Eileen!) We were so thankful and realized how difficult it is to get quality work for a reasonable price. My goal is to provide great service and photos at a very competitive rate. My goal for you is to hire me to shoot your life as it happens. I can't be there for everything but would love to capture your firsts. You will never find a total stranger more interested in your life (not in the creepy way) and hopefully we will become acquaintances that develop into old friends. I am forever thankful to all of my family and friends for their support and encouragement of Ashlee Stringer Photography, it's a dream come true. I aspire to learn, help and inspire with my photography and my life.

8 Reviews for Ashlee Stringer Photography

8 Ashlee Stringer Photography Reviews

H
Halie

Married on 04/11/2015

This is my second time using Ashlee for our pictures. She first did our engagement shoot and just did our wedding shoot 2 weeks ago. I will definitely use her for all of my life's biggest moments. She ... Read more She captures every detail and has a true eye for creating art through her lens. Thanks again Ashlee, you are amazing!

A
Angela

Married on 11/12/2011

Ashlee was Awsome! She did our engagement and wedding picture! I couldnt of asked for anything more! Our engagement and ceremony pictures were absolutely beautiful! And the reception pictures were ... Read more soo much fun! she got pictures of everyone who came and everyone having fun! All my family and friends loved her and she made our memories so0o0o amazing! Thank u sooo much Ashlee!!

O
onilee

Married on 09/11/2010

Ashlee was wonderful. Her eye is amazing and she provides beautiful pictures. I HIGHLY recommend her. She even got my little cousins to smile! Also she was helpful in wrangling straying family ... Read more members! Thanks again ashlee for chronicling and adding your special touch to make our day even better than we thought it could be!