Ashley-Adrien Events

Virginia Beach, VA · View map · Visit website

About Ashley-Adrien Events

Ashley-Adrien Events is an experienced wedding planning service based in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Company founder and lead planner, Ashley, decided to follow her true passion for helping people by establishing her event planning company in 2013. Since then, Ashley has helped many couples realize and plan the day of their dreams. Ashley uses her eye for detail and organizational skills to ensure your planning process is stress-free and flawlessly executed.

Ashley-Adrien Events provides a range of wedding planning packages to suit your needs. They offer full-planning services for couples who seek a professional hand to take the reins. Partial planning is available for couples that prefer expert guidance on their vision. And to ensure that your day goes seamlessly, Ashley-Adrien Events offers day-of coordination. Additional services offered by Ashley-Adrien Events include:

• Event design

C
Featured
Clare

Married on 05/04/2019

Would hire again in a heartbeat!

Ashley was by far the best money I spent on my wedding. She took so much stress off me and went above and beyond what she was contracted to do. She is always on your side during the wedding planning ... Read more and will do whatever is needed to pull off your special day. From the moment I hired her I was less stressed. Her calmness, competence, incredible attention to detail, and lovely personality made her the perfect person for the job. During the wedding day, she was pretty much my fiance's and my best friend, because she handled all problems and complaints so that he and I didn't have to, and out of everyone there she alone looked after our basic needs in making sure we had moments of much-needed quiet and privacy, food and drink (if not for her we wouldn't have gotten to eat on our wedding day!), and blister relief pads. When we came to the reception from an hour of photos outside in the heat, Ashley had our favorite drinks, an air-conditioned room, and a platter of food waiting for us as soon as we walked in. She did things like negotiate with my vendors on my behalf, act as a sounding board for my ideas, comforted and calmed me during all the wedding stress and frustration, and had the venue decorated according to my exact specifications. She always knew immediately what I wanted and envisioned for the wedding probably even better than I did, and she made it happen. My now-husband and I have been singing her praises ever since, and we both agree she is the best at what she does. Our guests loved her as well, as she was discreet and friendly and not bossy or intimidating like some coordinators. I would hire her again in a heartbeat, and will be recommending her to anyone planning a wedding!

R
Raphael Fabunan

Married on 06/28/2018

Just let her know what you want and she will handle the rest!

Ashley was awesome when it came to organizing our babies baby shower. She planned the whole thing all we needed to tell her was, where the place was? Who was coming? How many people are coming? And if ... Read more you had any preferences for the baby shower. She took care of the rest from planning to setting up and making sure people were comfortable. You won’t regret choosing her to organize your event!

User5215337

2+ years ago

Ashley is an awesome wedding planner. I found her through groupon. I didn't want a planner that would eat away at my wedding budget but was hesitant because not all groupon deals are worth it. ... Read more However, of all the planners I was in contact with, she was the most responsive and flexible with my schedule from the get go. She is incredibly organized. She is also so kind and honest. She made our special day stress free and so much fun. She coordinated my vendors, my decorators, and everyone I was in contact with so all I needed to focus on was my family, friends, and my husband. She is flexible with time and budget. All the services I received were laid out and transparent. No hidden fees, exorbitant service fees, or fine print that I noticed with other planners or vendors. She sent regular emails laying out what I needed to get done that month so I knew where I was in the planning process. I planned my wedding in a different city than where I live. Ashley was able to work with this and so the planning process went by very smoothly. Ashley goes above and beyond to make her clients happy. I had a problem with on of the vendors not providing services as per their contract on the day of the wedding. Ashley handled it while I was on my honeymoon. Taking a chance on her Groupon was one of the best wedding decisions I made. I am extremely satisfied with her services.