Ashley Andries Photography

Narragansett, RI · View map

About Ashley Andries Photography

Ashley Andries Photography is all about telling your story. Our goal is to capture those special moments that you never want to forget, creating natural, stunning, timeless photos.

We would absolutely love to shoot your wedding & to be a part of your special day!

Contact Ashley via http://www.ashleyandriesphotography.com to reserve your wedding date!

2 Reviews for Ashley Andries Photography

2 Ashley Andries Photography Reviews

Cory
Cory Fullana

Getting married on 05/24/2020

Surprise Engagement!

If you're looking for a photographer for your wedding or engagement, please don't look any further. Hire Ashley. I looked up wedding photographers in Narragansett, RI and she was the first name to ... Read more appear. I called her and told her my plan to propose to my girlfriend right at the Point Judith Light House. Her genuine enthusiasm and excitement for me is what attracted me and made me hire her for this special occasion. I'm not a big photo person and I always thought taking photos would be awkward. It was the exact opposite with Ashley. She was friendly, fun, full of energy and just natural. She made us feel extremely comfortable the entire time and we honestly had a blast taking these photos. I couldn't have planned a more perfect weekend and I thank Ashley for being a part of it and making it happen.

A
Alyssa

Married on 05/27/2017

We had Ashley photograph our wedding and it was possibly the best decision that we made in planning! The pictures turned out amazing! As someone who has always hated be photographed I found myself ... Read more 'oohing' and 'awwing' over myself (and my groom) in almost all the pictures. She was very friendly and professional and made us both feel very comfortable. I was worried being photographed during the ceremony might be distracting, but I never even noticed she was taking photos! She captured just the right feel that I wanted and I can't wait to look back on these photos and remember that day as the years go by.

Ashley Andries Photography FAQ