Ashley DeHart Photography

Bountiful, UT · View map

About Ashley DeHart Photography

Ashley DeHart Photography is a professional wedding photographer from Bountiful, Utah, specializing in natural light imagery that’s vibrant and full of genuine emotions. Lead photographer and owner Ashley DeHart enjoys being behind the lens capturing your day as it unfolds, so you have beautiful memories to cherish for years to come. From getting ready details and your first look to your unique ceremony and first kiss, Ashley DeHart Photography produces colorful high-resolution images that are timeless and elegant.

Ashley DeHart Photography is available for weddings, engagements, boudoir photography, portraits, and family sessions in Davis and Salt Lake Counties. Ashley enjoys connecting with couples to discuss all the details, and find out which package is the best fit for their vision and budget. Ashley DeHart Photography is devoted to the needs of her couples, and only photographs one event per day. Other services available include the following:

• Additional hours

5 Ashley DeHart Photography Reviews

H
Heather

Married on 10/31/2015

She was amazing! Her prices are the best I've seen from any quality photographer, which is really nice if you have a low budget wedding. She was very professional and fun to work with. We had a list ... Read more of poses that she incorporated into her photo shoot and was very creative. The photos turned out better than I expected and I absolutely love them! I would definitely go to her again for other photography needs.

B
Becca

Married on 08/29/2015

Ashley was honestly the easiest person to work with. I asked for a contract with specific things in it, she obliged and never said i was being a pain. She was on time, had the best suggestions, even ... Read more brought a second photographer. It helped that she was very casual it felt like we had a friend taking our pictures. I plan to use her for our family photos and whatever else she'll photograph. Loved her and would/ do recommend her.

A
Ashley

Married on 06/26/2015

Working with Ashley on our Big day and our engagements was incredible. Ashlie was very flexible and going wherever we wanted to and totally open to all of our ideas. Ashlie also came with lots of ... Read more great ideas it turned out beautifully and all the pictures. For our engagements we had our four children join us and Ashley was very patient and open to working with the whole family. at the wedding Ashley was more than willing to stay as long as she needed to to capture all of our special moments. You hardly even knew she was there she was like a ninja! I would highly recommend Ashley to any one that I know. In fact I've had multiple friends use her since our wedding.