Ashley Gannon - Makeup & Hair

Garden Grove, CA · View map

About Ashley Gannon - Makeup & Hair

Ashley Gannon has been captivated by beauty and entertainment since she was a young child. She began subscribing to fashion magazines at only 11 years old, and was always intrigued by the unique fashions, makeup, and hair styling depicted therin. She began to practice these stylings on herself, her sisters, and even her Barbie dolls! Ashley started competing in beauty pageants at about the same age, and quickly moved into acting and modeling. It is this innate fascination with fashion and her background in entertainment that has informed Ashley's artistry in hair and makeup, and that makes her so comfortable during photo shoots & special events that she will put you immediately at ease.

Throughout the years, Ashley has grown into a strong artist who is highly sought after for her creative versatility, dependability, and naturally warm spirit. Her years of experience have lead her to work on celebrities, have her work featured on National Geographic and Spike TV, and even be published internationally with various magazines such as Playboy & Maxim. She has worked on countless photoshoots, fashion shows, weddings, film sets, stages, and events within the Southern California area and nationwide.

4 Reviews for Ashley Gannon - Makeup & Hair

4 Ashley Gannon - Makeup & Hair Reviews

J
Jaclyn

Married on 05/13/2017

Ashley is absolutely amazing! She is so down to earth and easy going that it's like having one of your best girlfriends pampering you on your special day! Ashley has done several of my friends and ... Read more families hair and makeup for their weddings/engagement/special occasions before and I fell in love with her work! So of course I had to book her! It's incredible how she makes the atmosphere and everyone so calm and relaxed on such an emotionally hectic day! All my bridesmaids, including the mothers and myself, absolutely loved Ashley and her cousin Wendy! They were on top of their game and got everyone done on time! We all had the airbrush makeup that she provides. The airbrush stayed on throughout the night and a few of the bridesmaids even had it on the following day and their makeup still looked amazing! I was super impressed with how well all of our hair had stayed in place throughout the day and night! I HIGHLY recommend Ashley to any future bride or to anyone with a special occasion coming up! She is amazing!

J
Jackie

Married on 05/12/2017

Ashley did an absolutely amazing job with my hair for my wedding! She was very responsive over email, reaching out to me when my makeup artist (Face On by Tamara) recommended her. They work very well ... Read more well together, and I'm so glad that Tamara partnered with her! I sent Ashley pictures in advance of ideas for my hair, and she was able to blend the visions I sent to her perfectly. My hair looked romantic and natural, yet stayed in place the entire night. I was amazed at how few hair pins she used to hold it all together, it never felt stiff or bothersome! She also left a sample of hairspray and extra clips with me, which was so helpful, and I absolutely loved the hair products. I would highly recommend Ashley for wedding hair, she is the best!

A
Alex

Married on 11/20/2015

Ashley did my hair and makeup for our engagement photos. She is amazing! I was a little reluctant on my make up at first, just felt it was too much. Ashley explained how it would look good in photos ... Read more and took a picture of me against the light. She was right! My photos looked amazing thanks to her. I received so many compliments on my hair and make up. She answered questions I had quickly and arrived on time. So convenient to have it done at home. Super professional! She is definitely amazing!!