Ashley Gillett Photography

Hendersonville, NC · View map

About Ashley Gillett Photography

Like you, I'm a little bit of this and a little bit of that. I'm a dog person and a cat person (I have two of each). I love watching TV and going to the movies. I read. A lot. Sometimes I'm opinionated, and I'm always sentimental – I'm a crier. I'm a little bit of a city girl who wants land for chickens. I’m left-handed. Sometimes I have bangs and sometimes I don't. I wear glasses most days and I wish I could have a million pairs like Lisa Loeb.

The things I love most are simple, colorful, natural, and beautiful. I love sunshine and fluffy clouds in a blue sky. I always stop to smell the roses. Always. Food is particularly important to me, especially bread and wine and cheese and brownies. High-fives make me happy. Every bird I see is a pretty bird. I have a vivid imagination and I love learning new things, which means I'm constantly Googling stuff on my iPhone.

When it comes to photographs, I most love when I see the sweet, the intimate, and the honest moments from behind my camera. Whether it's catching a groom literally have his breath taken away when he sees his bride for the first time, or a mom snuggling with her brand new baby, it's those moments that truly are special. It's in those times that I most love what I do.

I am based in Asheville, NC, and I'm available for travel across the Southeast.

Destinations –

Asheville, NC

Boone, NC

Greensboro, NC

Raleigh, NC

Wilminton, NC

Greenville, SC

Charleston, NC

NC Mountains, the Outer Banks, and anywhere in NC.

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Ashley Gillett Photography FAQ