Ashley Ice Photography

Shawnee, KS · View map

About Ashley Ice Photography

Ashley Ice Photography is a wedding photography company located in Shawnee, Kansas. Owner and photographer Ashley Ice is a natural light photographer. She guarantees that your wedding photos will be bright and happy. Ashley offers a free engagement session as well as a variety of services. Ashley Ice Photography specializes in the photography styles of contemporary, natural and traditional.

Ashley Ice Photography offers numerous services for taking your wedding photos. Her services include:

• Additional hours
  • Trash-the-dress shoot??
  • Video
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
This vendor gives you many options to cherish your wedding day photos. The items she offers include:

• Albums
  • Proofs
  • Save-the-date cards
  • Thank-you cards

Location
Ashley Ice Photography is based in Shawnee, Kansas, and services the Kansas City metropolitan area.

58 Reviews for Ashley Ice Photography

58 Ashley Ice Photography Reviews

Brittony
Brittony Corneillier

Getting married on 05/24/2020

Felt and looked like a model in a wedding magazine

Ashley is the only photographer that I interviewed. We were suppose to meet for 45 minutes and we sat together for almost two hours. We laughed and connected and we also cried together during our ... Read more first meeting because she had so many great ideas for the wedding. I lost my mom last year to cancer and Ashley had so many amazing ways to help bring in memories through her photographs. I didn't want to interview anyone else because she and I just clicked. I also love that in Kansas City all of the vendors have worked together. So when I told my venue that I was working with Ashley they were super excited. Coming from out of town it is nice that I know my vendors get along and respect each other. Ashley has been a bride in the area and knows so much about everything. I email her with questions like, "what have you heard about so and so?". When we met Ashley for our engagement photos in June, the evening could not have gone any better. She was so natural in how she positioned us, how she talked to us and how she made us feel comfortable. The photos look effortless. My fiance is very shy and she helped bring him out of his shell. It was awesome to see how she interacted with him so that I can help him on our wedding day. I cannot not recommend her enough. I have co-workers, families and friends comment on how beautiful our engagement photos are. This just makes me even more excited for my actual wedding day!

A
Aubrey

Getting married on 11/14/2019

Absolutely fantastic

Ashley is simply amazing, If there was a way to rate her more then 5 stars I would! I met her at a bridal show last year and from that moment she has been nothing but considerate, helpful, ... Read more professional, and has made the whole process fun! My fiance and I were nervous about taking engagement photos because we have never done a shoot before, Ashley made it fun and laid back and the photos are absolutely amazing! Everyone who has seen them can't believe how great they turned out. I cant say enough good things about her, absolutely fabulous!

K
Kacy

Getting married on 11/09/2019

Very very happy client!

I highly HIGHLY reccomend Ashley ice photography! When I first got engaged in December I started checking out photographers immediately. I came across the Ashley ice page on the knot and basically ... Read more stalked their work hahaha! the quality was amazing and I fell in love and I knew i had to book them. Knowing that I had less then a year until I was getting married I honestly figured that they would most likely be book up and booking into the next year like most photographers were already but I wanted to give it a shot to try and book them, by some sort of fate I got a email from Ashley stating my date was open. I was over the moon excited. We met with Ashley and Amber and they were total sweethearts we felt so relaxed and at ease they made us feel like we belonged in their studio, which was a welcoming feeling compared to what we had experienced in meeting with a few other photographers we felt like they truly cared about photography and wasn't in it just for the money. I knew immediately these were our photographers! Amber took our engagement photos very recently and they turned out beyond amazing! They provide this amazing style guide that gives you recommendations on tips on what to wear to make your pictures the best they can be and that helped tremendously to choose my dresses. I'm a very self conscious girl, I often criticize myself on my looks but the day I had my engagement pictures done I had never felt so beautiful in my life no joke. Amber had made the poses feel so natural and fun for us, it wasn't awkward like we thought would possibly be, Ashley and amber were also very welcoming to the idea of having our dog who is our world in our photos. Amber did great in posing sophie and we got the most adorable photos with her that means so much to us. We got our engagement photos back super fast (very unexpectedly fast infact)and Ashley did an out standing job editing them. I litterly can't Express how wonderful they turned out and how happy we are with them. I can't even narrow down which ones I want to have printed because I LOVE THEM ALL! We absolutely can't wait until they are able to capture our wedding day. If your looking for a photographer, checkout Ashley ice. You WON'T be disappointed I promise.