Ashley & Justin Photography

Saint George, UT · View map · Visit website

About Ashley & Justin Photography

HUSBAND & WIFE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS

We're all about best friends in love... If that's you and your S.O., you're in good company!

We want to change the way you see your photos-- when you look in your album, we want a smile to come on your face. Not just because you like what you see, but because you love how you feel looking at them. We want you to see the fun, the romance, the joy, and the connection in beautiful images you'll want to keep forever!

Every moment, every candid scene, every shot with you and your best-friend-in-love should show genuine emotion and bring out the love in your relationship.

You've earned an experience like no other-- one only we provide and you'll remember in the years to come!

Based in St. George, UT

Ashley and Justin travel all over Utah and have recently begun expanding throughout the United States. The photographer's services include:

• Two Lead Photographers

13 Ashley & Justin Photography Reviews

Amy
Amy Chesley

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Ashley and Justin are amazing! I’ve seen a lot of photos in my life and never have I seen any this dreamy and perfect! They took their time and made my daughter and her fiancé so comfortable ... Read more throughout the photo shoot! We left feeling like we have been friends for a decade! 😂 I would HIGHLY recommend Ashley and Justin Photography to ALL my family and friends! These portraits belong in a magazine - they truly captured love in every portrait and I will forever be grateful to them for gifting us these beautiful memories for a lifetime!

K
Karisia & Tommy

Married on 09/29/2018

We loved having Ashley & Justin capture our journey of marriage including bridals & our wedding! They are so personable & make taking pictures fun & easy! Highly recommend this awesome team! :D Read more We loved having Ashley & Justin capture our journey of marriage including bridals & our wedding! They are so personable & make taking pictures fun & easy! Highly recommend this awesome team! :D

Johannes
Johannes Falke

Married on 08/11/2018

Nothing short of amazing.

We absolutely LOVED working with Ashley and Justin! Not only are the pictures incredible, we also had a really lovely time with them! They are so professional, kind and flexible. It was just ... Read more awesome! We can highly recommend booking these two. You will not regret it.