Ashley & Justin Photography

Saint George, UT · View map · Visit website

About Ashley & Justin Photography

Ashley & Justin Photography is a husband-and-wife wedding photography team based out of Saint George, Utah. Ashley and Justin want to create images that make you smile, not just because they are beautiful, but because they capture the emotions that you felt that day. They promise to capture every last detail to ensure that your memories last forever.

Ashley and Justin travel all over Utah and have recently begun expanding throughout the United States. They have a choice of wedding photography packages available. Their most comprehensive package includes eight hours of wedding day coverage, a complimentary engagement session, formal session, two lead photographers, a 20x30 canvas, prints, and more than 500 high-resolution digital images delivered via an online gallery and USB flash drive. They also offer boudoir photography.

13 Reviews for Ashley & Justin Photography

13 Ashley & Justin Photography Reviews

Amy
Amy Chesley

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Ashley and Justin are amazing! I’ve seen a lot of photos in my life and never have I seen any this dreamy and perfect! They took their time and made my daughter and her fiancé so comfortable ... Read more throughout the photo shoot! We left feeling like we have been friends for a decade! 😂 I would HIGHLY recommend Ashley and Justin Photography to ALL my family and friends! These portraits belong in a magazine - they truly captured love in every portrait and I will forever be grateful to them for gifting us these beautiful memories for a lifetime!

K
Karisia & Tommy

Married on 09/29/2018

We loved having Ashley & Justin capture our journey of marriage including bridals & our wedding! They are so personable & make taking pictures fun & easy! Highly recommend this awesome team! :D Read more We loved having Ashley & Justin capture our journey of marriage including bridals & our wedding! They are so personable & make taking pictures fun & easy! Highly recommend this awesome team! :D

Johannes
Johannes Falke

Married on 08/11/2018

Nothing short of amazing.

We absolutely LOVED working with Ashley and Justin! Not only are the pictures incredible, we also had a really lovely time with them! They are so professional, kind and flexible. It was just ... Read more awesome! We can highly recommend booking these two. You will not regret it.