Ashley Kanton Photography

Fredericksburg, VA · View map · Visit website

About Ashley Kanton Photography

Ashley Kanton Photography is a wedding photography services based out of Fredericksburg, Virginia. Ashley is always excited to meet new couples and help them capture their beautiful day in full. She understands that choosing the right photographer for your wedding day is extremely important because one day your wedding will just be a memory. Her goal is to help you immortalize that memory through the art of photography. She’ll follow you every step of the way, capturing all of the precious moments of your wedding and providing you with stunning photos that you and your family can cherish for years to come.

8 Reviews for Ashley Kanton Photography

8 Ashley Kanton Photography Reviews

A
Featured
Amanda

Married on 06/15/2019

Where talent meets hard work!

Weddings are full of decision overload, but let me say - this choice doesn’t have to be hard! Ashley is not only insanely talented at capturing moments, she’s devoted to her passion and profession, ... Read more something that shines through in every interaction you will have with her. She is a consummate professional - your billing and contracts are on point, she is timely, and extremely well-organized. Combine the work ethic of a seasoned professional with the passion and talent of an artist and you have Ashley - the best you can ask for! I legitimately cried when I saw our photos - the detail Ashley captures in each shot, whether posed or candid, blows my mind!

Laura
Laura

Married on 12/30/2017

Ashley is seriously the best you will find. Look no further. For our first meeting, she drove out of her way to meet us. We knew instantly that we wanted to hire her. She's sweet and personable and ... Read more felt like a friend! When we set up our engagement session, she drove all the way into DC at 5am and then drove us around to different photo locations. She stayed in touch with us until our wedding day so that she knew what we wanted and created a timeline for us so that we'd know exactly what to expect on the big day. She was easy to communicate with and very responsive. During both our engagement session and wedding day photos, she made us feel so comfortable. She was so efficient with all our photos, that we even stayed ahead of schedule! Ashley was super quick with sending us the sneak peek album, even posting one just a few hours after the reception! Her work is incredible and we are so happy that we hired her. Ashley, you are amazing!

T
Tara

Married on 10/01/2017

Where do I even start with how AMAZING Ashley is? We hired Ashley over a year before our wedding date to make sure we locked someone in during the high demand season. Ashley met with us and was up ... Read more front that she had just started her business but her photos looked great so we went with her. When we met with her she said she always wanted to be a wedding photographer to capture peoples love -- and boy does she! I am so glad that we went with Ashley and given the chance I would hire her again. We used Ashley for our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and our wedding with a second photographer and she exceeded all of our expectations. After each session with her she had sneak peeks to us within 24 hours (what!?). Ashley was also very easy to work with. She knows that being photographed can be uncomfortable or you can feel ridiculous in some of the poses so she just says "I know you feel stupid but trust me it looks great in pictures." She also had techniques to bring out real emotions during our photo shoots. Ashley was so helpful through our planning process and wanted to know all of the little details that were important -- DIY, heirlooms, vendor, etc. She really cared about what was important to us and struck a great balance between listening to what we wanted and offering great suggestions for a successful day and successful photos. Her style is very natural. I texted her one day and told her how much I appreciate how effortless and natural her photos looked compared with some of my friends' wedding or engagement photos that were awkwardly posed, poor quality, or the editing put light and shadows in the wrong places or made the background look fake. There was not a single photo (of the HUNDREDS) we received that I even noticed the editing. Even my cranky old grandpa said how professional Ashley was even though she looked young. He said she clearly knew what she was doing.