Ashley Matho

Rocky River, Ohio · View map

About Ashley Matho

Ashley Matho On Location Makeup Artistry is a professional makeup artist in Rocky River, Ohio. They specialize in makeup services for weddings and special events in the greater Cleveland and Cincinnati areas. From soft, natural wedding makeup tones to a more glamorous finish, this team of talented and detail-oriented artists will bring your vision to life flawlessly by using the latest techniques and enhancing your features.

Experience
With more than 15 years of experience, owner Ashley Matho understands the beauty industry inside out, and is passionate about makeup and the latest trends. She’s worked in Ohio, Washington DC, and trained with Lancome and Aveda Soho Institute in New York. Known for her professionalism, tranquil demeanor, and vast product knowledge, Ashley truly enjoys creating a sophisticated picture-perfect wedding look for brides and bridal parties.

Ashley Matho On Location Makeup Artistry offers a variety of on-site services for weddings and special events. Packages include trial services, false lashes, travel fees, and can accommodate up to 15 people. Ashley Matho On Location Makeup Artistry is also available for engagement and boudoir photo shoots, rehearsal dinners, TV, and print. Other services provided include:

• Airbrush and contour makeup

59 Ashley Matho Reviews

B
Brian

Married on 05/26/2018

Ashley was amazing for our May 2018 wedding! She did bride + 3 bridesmaids & did a beautiful job! Everyone’s makeup was gorgeous & lasted all night! I (Bride) was very happy with my own makeup - I ... Read more looked glamorous but also natural. Ashley covered up what needed to be covered up without looking overdone. We used airbrush makeup & it was amazing! I also enjoyed my makeup trial experience with Ashley - she listened to what I wanted & also guided me with her expertise, as I personally don’t know much about makeup. I would highly recommend Ashley & I would definitely use her again!

K
Katie

Married on 10/15/2016

10000% book Ashley! She is absolutely amazing and so fun to hang out with too :) She made my entire bridal party feel gorgeous- I truly can't say enough good things about her! Read more 10000% book Ashley! She is absolutely amazing and so fun to hang out with too :) She made my entire bridal party feel gorgeous- I truly can't say enough good things about her!

E
Emily

Married on 10/10/2015

Ashley is an amazing and talented makeup artist! She knows what colors go with skin tone. The airbrushing she did on me was flawless and made any flaws on my skin disappear. She is not only talented ... Read more and professional but very sweet too! I have recommended Her a few times to friends! She's great!!