Ashley Mitchell Images

Canonsburg, PA · View map

About Ashley Mitchell Images

I am a local Pittsburgh photographer; I capture life as it happens and I love to document those moments. I am a creative photographer; I capture love and beauty with style and fashion. I am a passionate photographer; I cry at the tender moments and laugh at the funny moments. I love what I do everyday. I love photography. I love that the people who hire me are people who want to document the most important milestones in their lives. I am honored that they choose me to do it. I love that I get to photograph a wedding and then a few years later photograph the birth of their baby and then the growth of their family. I want to give people memories that they can look back on years to come. Telling the story of your wedding day is an art. A great photographer is a storyteller. Choosing Ashley Mitchell Images has allowed many brides and grooms to relax and have fun on their wedding day knowing that we will capture all those moments that will help tell their wedding story. We not only photograph the wedding, but also design the album just for you, so we are thinking about your album the day of the wedding to get the best shots that will tell your story. We will creatively document your moments, from the most fun, to the most personal.

12 Reviews for Ashley Mitchell Images

12 Ashley Mitchell Images Reviews

L
Loren

Married on 10/11/2014

Ashley and Nate were so great to work with. Prior to signing a contract we met with them to discuss our plan for the wedding and our photography needs. Prior to the wedding we had a phone conversation ... Read more to go over any last minute changes and details that we didn't know during our first meeting. We saw a sneak peak of some of our pictures and can't wait to see the rest!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 07/26/2014

Ashley and Nate were both proffessional and fun! Throughout our stressful day they caught everything we forgot about! Couple pictures parent pictures everything we don't have time to think about! They ... Read more were there when I needed them and they weren't when we didn't need them. Knew exactly where Togo and when! Even took pictures of our dog and she wasn't even in the wedding! Super affordable, Fantastic and I would recommend them to anyone!

K
Kristina

Married on 07/05/2014

Great people amazing work! Highly recommended. Will be choosing them for future picture needs. Read more Great people amazing work! Highly recommended. Will be choosing them for future picture needs.