Ashley Renee Bridal

Livingston, LA · View map

About Ashley Renee Bridal

At Renee' Bridal, it truly is ALL about the bride! We cater to the brides' attire needs and so much more. From the time you say "Yes," and get that beautiful ring, until the time you say "I Do," Ashley Renee' Bridal will be there every step of the way. With over 15 years of experience and our expert staff has the knowledge and experience to consult with a bride in the utmost efficient manner.

16 Reviews for Ashley Renee Bridal

16 Ashley Renee Bridal Reviews

Tabitha
Tabitha

Getting married on 11/16/2019

Excellent Experience

I had two appointments for dresses and each time was so wonderful. The staff really listens to your wants and needs and never makes you feel guilty for not liking something. They never try to talk you ... Read more into something you don’t want. They are very honest and upfront. Jodie was an amazing consultant. The selection is amazing compared to other places I have been. They really are a one stop shop. I was able to find my dress, veil, and accessories all in one visit. I very much recommend lookin here for the perfect dress and experience.

M
Marcy

Married on 12/31/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Ashley Renee Bridal and their knowledgeable and friendly team. Their dresses are gorgeous and they have a great selection. I highly recommend! Read more I had a wonderful experience with Ashley Renee Bridal and their knowledgeable and friendly team. Their dresses are gorgeous and they have a great selection. I highly recommend!

C
Carrie

Married on 06/03/2017

This was the 4th store we had gone to. We had been told our time was up at another location. We called on a Saturday afternoon and was told to come on over. We had multiple assistants showing us ... Read more dresses and allowing them to be tried on. THe bridesmaids looked for their dresses and were given help also. We didn't decide that day but went to a few other places and still remembered their dresses. Went back again and made the decision. A week later I asked to borrow the sample dress to be able to have my dance with my dad. I knew he would not be able to make the wedding. He died less than 2 weeks later from ALS. I got to see one of the last smiles he could give because of their kindness. later in the year my mom chose her dress and we got the bridesmaid dresses from their also. So helpful, thoughtful and kind!