Ashley Tolman Beauty

Oklahoma City, OK · View map · Visit website

About Ashley Tolman Beauty

Ashley Tolman Beauty is a hair and makeup artist based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Professional cosmetologist Ashley Tolman offers over 13 years of experience and training at the Duncan Brothers School and Joe Blasco Hollywood. Dedicated to giving you a vibrant and fresh style, Ashley Tolman Beauty endeavors to ensure your unique look will last as you dance the night away.

Ashley Tolman Beauty specializes in on-location bridal hair and makeup services, and is happy to service bridal parties of all sizes. Hair styling service typically includes a custom consultation, style recommendations, prepping and setting prior to styling, extension application, updos and braids, bridal party hair styling, and a touch-up kit for brides. Makeup services include a custom consultation, traditional makeup, airbrush makeup, strip or individual lashes, bridal party makeup application, and a touch-up kit for brides. Bridal party touch-up kits for hair and makeup are available upon request. Additional hair and makeup service possibilities include:

• Blowouts

E
Featured
Emily

Married on 10/07/2017

Ashley was a dream to work with for my wedding! She made me feel even more beautiful than I could have imagined in my special day. She did hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids- every single ... Read more of of us felt gorgeous! Ashley was super accommodating and patient with us, and her attention to detail and professionalism is incredible. You cannot go wrong booking with Ashley!!

E
Elisa

Getting married on 05/19/2026

I have known Ashley for 10+ years now and I cannot say enough good things about her! She knows what she's doing and is by far the best at what she does! I even make her tell me what lipstick to buy ... Read more because well, i don't know what looks good on me and she does! She will do a perfect job everytime and will never disappoint. It doesn't hurt that shes one rad human!!

Eden Bell
Eden Bell

Married on 01/20/2018

Ashley was my favorite wedding decision by far. She is beyond professional and so incredibly talented! She did my makeup for the rehearsal dinner as well as mine, my mothers, and my bridesmaids' for ... Read more the wedding. She was able to provide the exact looks I'd hoped for both nights, and my mother and bridesmaids were all thrilled with her work as well. She is so easy to talk to and get along with, she truly makes the process more enjoyable than I could have ever imagined. She was also able to airbrush a tattoo of mine out so it wasn't ever seen the whole night. I could not have picked a more talented, fun, professional gal and it didn't hurt having people say it was the most beautiful I've ever looked all night. :) Thanks again girlfriend, you are a queen!