Ashley Vines

Bessemer, AL · View map

About Ashley Vines

Ashley Vines is a licensed master cosmetologist and a professional hair and makeup artist located in Birmingham, Alabama. She has been featured in Alabama Weddings Magazine and has worked with Miss Alabama USA. Having trained under Melissa Bogardus and Brittney Shelton, Ashley Vines will make sure you look and feel your best after being in her talented hands. Whether you need to be done up for an engagement shoot or want to look flawless walking down the aisle on your special day, Ashley Vines will use her skills and knowledge to give you the look you’ve always envisioned.

Ashley Vines will discuss all your wants and needs, plus provide a trial to ensure there are no surprises on your big day. She will take away the prepping stress so all you have to do is enjoy the day with your guests. From blowouts and updos to contouring and fake eyelashes, Ashley can effortlessly give you a special look you'll love. Other services include:

• On-site services

G
Featured
Gretchen

Married on 10/02/2015

Ashley did hair and make-up for my daughter's wedding and it was amazing! We met with her 30 days before the wedding for a practice run and knew then we made the perfect choice. We loved our hair, we ... Read more we loved our make-up, we loved Ashley's attention to detail.

E
Elizabeth

Married on 12/29/2018

One of my favorite wedding day choices!!!!

I immediately appreciated Ashley because she was the most professional and quick to respond back to me when I was searching for hair and makeup artists to schedule trials with. She was like that ... Read more during the entire wedding process -- super easy to get in touch and schedule with. Her work is absolutely beautiful -- I looked better than I ever could have imagined on my day! I did two trials with Ashley and was super picky at both of them. I couldn't get a sense of what I liked, but she was BEYOND patient with me and it didn't seem to phase her at all when I wanted things changed or tweaked. This made all the difference! One note about trials: if you aren't thrilled with exactly how your makeup is looking at her salon, know that the lighting at her chair isn't wonderful -- if you step out of the salon into the sun or ask Ashley to walk you to a place with better lighting, you'll see what a great job she truly does!! Thanks for everything, Ashley!

User4892106

2+ years ago

After I had 2 unsuccessful make up trials with other vendors, I stumbled upon Ashley Vines. Thankfully, third time was the charm for me! Ashley was great! We set up a trial and she did my hair and ... Read more make up exactly as I had wanted. I couldn't get home fast enough to fill out the contract and send it back. On the day of my wedding, Ashley and her team arrived on time and ready to work! They did hair and make up for my 8 bridesmaids, two mothers, and myself. Everyone's hair turned out fantastic, and their make up was beautiful. And we were ready on-time! Ashley was personable and friendly and responsive. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!