Ashley Weddings and Events

Bloomington, IN · View map

About Ashley Weddings and Events

Ashley Weddings and Events is a full service Wedding, Proposal and Event Planning business. We can help in many aspects of planning and executing any type of event large or small. Whether you are a bride who knows exactly what she wants or has no idea at all, we will help in every step of the way to insure that your day is THE best day of your life.

103 Reviews for Ashley Weddings and Events

103 Ashley Weddings and Events Reviews

B
Barri and Hicks

Married on 06/22/2019

Best Wedding Decision, Morgan Banks!

Morgan is a joy to work with from start to finish. Her interns from IU allow for many’s hands to pitch in for a great day. She handled all details and “surprises” calmly and professionally. Highly ... Read more recommend Morgan Banks!

Wendi
Wendi Thompson

Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing and Stress-free

Morgan is great to work with. She coordinated my reception since we had a destination wedding. She was intuitive when it came to things I tried to describe from my head. My reception was beautifully ... Read more decorated and she reduced my stress level by 1000% just by being so organized and on top of everything. She was so accommodating to everything I asked and even things I didn't know to ask for. I would reccomend Ashley Weddings to anyone I know getting married.

C
Caroline

Married on 08/11/2018

Morgan did an amazing job working with my daughter in law and son with their wedding planning. I would highly recommend Morgan Banks! Read more Morgan did an amazing job working with my daughter in law and son with their wedding planning. I would highly recommend Morgan Banks!