Ashley West Makeup Artist

Daphne, AL · View map · Visit website

About Ashley West Makeup Artist

Ashley West is a beauty professional in Daphne, Alabama, who wants you to feel radiant for your entire wedding day. She’s a hair and makeup artist who specializes in on-site bridal and special-occasion makeup, particularly airbrush. Ashley West is a licensed cosmetologist with a decade of industry experience; she likes to use industry trends and the power of makeup and styling to complete someone’s look.

Ashley West books consultations, and will do hair and makeup trials. She offers the option to book multiple stylists for group service. Some of her other offerings and services include:

• Updos/styling

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 03/18/2017

Ashley's wedding makeup was gorgeous. During my bridal trial, she took extra time to try different things and get my look exactly the way I wanted. On wedding day, our bridal party looked fantastic. ... Read more The mothers were skeptical of a makeup artist, because they did not want to look too "made up," but each mom was just thrilled with their look! Also, having never been a bride before, I did not know how important it would be to sit still in a chair for a while and be pampered and still. My favorite thing about Ashley is how she made that small amount of down time so valuable and relaxing. She was like a wedding day therapist. Afterwards, I found that she did the same thing for my mother, which was so very sweet. Moms of the bride are having a special day too. ;) I highly recommend Ashley for her beautiful makeup, her attention to details, her professionalism, and also for her friendly and soothing nature. Thanks so much Ashley!!

Leslie
Leslie Breitling

Married on 06/22/2019

Work of Art

Ashley was an absolute joy to work with. She let me know every step of the way what her plan was and built a timeline to how when my bridal party would get their turns. She was an absolute joy to work ... Read more with and, despite an oily complexion and a hot/humid summer day, my hair and makeup stayed perfect until after the reception. Her makeup and hair are works of art and I highly recommend her above anyone else.

B
Blair

Married on 03/23/2019

Five stars! Trust me.

I would absolutely recommend Ashley West and her services. She was so sweet and professional. I was all over the place the day of my wedding and had trouble making decisions, and she just went right ... Read more along with it. She did such a good job and people were asking all night, "Who did your makeup?! It looks so natural and beautiful!!" She listened to what I wanted and always made sure I was comfortable. She called me the night before the wedding and asked if I wanted her to bring me any coffee when she arrived. How thoughtful is that? She did a wonderful job and so did the partner she brought with her. Thanks Ashley!!