Ashstar Photography Design

Crystal Bay, MN · View map · Visit website

About Ashstar Photography Design

Here at Ashstar Photography Design, our mission is to capture your moments and impact your lives through those moments taken in time. YOUR story with your loved ones is what I love to portray in each portrait that I take because it is more than portraying any story, I tell your story without any words being said. Every thing I do in photography and design revolves around my clients and I want their experience to be life changing and worth it all. Yur wedding day is the most important part of any person's life and it's so important that I portray every detail of your special moments.

In addition to wedding day photography, this photographer is also available for engagement shoots, couples portraits, maternity sessions, newborn portraits, family and children photos and so much more. Ashstar Photography Design also offers a variety of photo products, including digital files, save-the-dates, wedidng invites, and everything dealing with wedding stationery. Wedding photography services offered include the following:

• Second shooter
  • Additional hours
  • Multiple locations, willing to travel
  • Custom wedding graphics

11 Ashstar Photography Design Reviews

J
Jenna Croymans

Getting married on 05/16/2020

Personalized, empathetic and fun!

Asher really did a great job at posing me without making me feel stiff and uncomfortable, was so friendly and personable, and captured some of the best pictures I've ever had of myself. I'm so ... Read more grateful! I'd be sure to recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Rita
Rita Phelps

Married on 02/20/2019

Stepped Out the box

Was in front of the camera for a change n Asher made me feel so confident n comfortable. Would do it again. Read more Was in front of the camera for a change n Asher made me feel so confident n comfortable. Would do it again.

Juliana
Juliana Kiener

Married on 01/27/2019

Super recommend !!

Asher is friendly and a great photographer! She made me and my husband really comfortable to take all the pics! Also I loved the fact that she have ideas of places to take pics and also ideas of how ... Read more to pose for them ! I super recommend her !