Ashton Creek Vineyard

Chester, VA · View map · Visit website

About Ashton Creek Vineyard

A winery & vineyard wedding venue in Chester, Virginia, Ashton Creek Vineyard offers couples a warm and beautifully rustic atmosphere to exchange vows. A new addition to the wedding industry, the venue services couples throughout Chester, Henrico, Richmond and Chesterfield. Sure to provide a unique setting for any occasion, Ashton Creek Vineyard is the ideal choice for couples wishing to make memories!

Facilities and Capacity
Ashton Creek Vineyard accommodates as many as 250 seated guests and up to 300 when using the additional seating provided by the outdoor veranda. Couples have the option of choosing from as many as eight event spaces in which to host their ceremony and/or reception.

The venue offers an array of services and amenities. Couples who book the venue benefit from the following:

• Indoor and outdoor settings
  • Event rentals
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Outside vendors

Other Facilities
Ashton Creek Vineyard also offers wedding-event facilities. Interested couples may benefit from the following:

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal shower
  • Engagement party
  • Bridal suite
  • Groom suite

Other Services
The venue offers bar services and various wedding decor items upon request. Said services include:

• Bartender(s)

K
Featured
Keitha

Married on 08/20/2016

Ashton Creek Vineyard is such a beautiful venue and its staff is so warm, welcoming and professional. They are definitely one of my favorite venues to work with and I would recommend them over and ... Read more over agin to my clients.

D
Dianna

Married on 10/20/2018

Mother of the Bride

The space given to write a review of Ashton Creek isn’t nearly enough space to do this amazing venue justice. As a mother of 8 (4 which are married), I have used a lot of venues in the Richmond area ... Read more and Ashton Creek stands out above the rest. Every question we asked was answered (in a timely fashion). Every request we had was honored (with a smile). The customer service of every employee was outstanding. Every time I turned around there was another employee doing something to make our day run smoothly. Whether they were making sure the linens were perfect, wiping down ceremony chairs after the rain or adjusting the temperature during the reception they were on it! The event space is beautiful, the grounds are clean and the customer service is outstanding. I would highly recommend Ashton Creek to anyone! Your perfection made our day perfect!

S
Shontae

Married on 06/02/2018

When I came across this venue, I had already visited 2 and was starting to feel defeated. I fell in love with the pictures I saw online and just had to see more. In the beginning, it was hard to get ... Read more in contact with someone, but once I did, Rachel made everything right! Once my then fiance' and I saw the place, I knew that was the place I wanted to get married. The big beautiful doors on the front of the "barn" venue really pulled me in! The theme of my wedding was vintage and the entire place just ties into really well. Rachel and Lori were very helpful and I know I emailed them a million times and they always answered my questions and they worked with my coordinator very well. If you are looking for a nice place that sets itself apart from the rest for your wedding, you will find it here!