Ashton Gardens

Buford, GA · View map · Visit website

About Ashton Gardens

Ashton Gardens in a unique wedding venue located in Sugar Hill, Georgia, around 35 miles from downtown Atlanta. It’s nestled within their own private forest which provides a romantic setting for both your ceremony and reception. Their team of event planners and their executive chef will guide you through your planning process. Ashton Gardens wants to help create memories for you that will last a lifetime.

Facilities

They have a gorgeous, glass-enclosed wedding chapel with amazing views of their forest to exchange your vows in. The chapel has a groom suite and a spacious bridal dressing suite, perfect for getting ready before the ceremony. For your reception, they have a beautiful ballroom with floor-to-ceiling windows, Austrian crystal chandeliers, a grand staircase perfect for pictures, and a built-in hardwood dance floor. There’s also a courtyard with a fountain connected to each ballroom. The courtyard can be tented and air-conditioned.

Cuisine

Ashton Gardens offers on-site catering from their executive chef. They have different options for couples to choose from including buffet service, hors d'oeuvres, plated meals, and stations. In addition, they can provide all the bartending services you would need.

This award-winning venue has an experienced team of wedding planners and to make sure your day exceeds your expectations. Their services include:

• Setup

Featured
Angela Edwards

Getting married on 10/16/2020

Getting married 10/16/20

My fiance and I looked at so many venues and they just didn't have the look and feel we were looking for. I found Ashton Gardens after searching on the internet. My first thought was, this place is ... Read more beautiful so we had to see it for ourselves. We went to the open house and it was a fabulous experience. We took our time touring the facilities and the staff were professional and welcoming. The staff answered all of our questions and made us feel at home.

Irania
Irania Moreno

Getting married on 09/05/2020

Beyond amazing

Place is AMAZING answered all my questions Read more Place is AMAZING answered all my questions

Eryn
Eryn Hall

Getting married on 06/28/2020

Very pleased!

I was very pleased with the venue and the staff. I have a busy schedule and they worked with my schedule. Email responses were usually within 2 hours and I even got a response on the WEEKEND! I truly ... Read more believe we made the best choice with this beautiful venue! Can't wait to say "I Do" here.