Ashton Place

Willowbrook, IL · View map · Visit website

About Ashton Place

Ashton Place provides a wedding venue for couples in Chicago. The venue is designed with weddings in mind. Your entrance through the grand entry will be the first thing to wow guests. Book now with Ashton Place for endless possibilities!

Facilities and Capacity
Their classic ballroom allows couples to have total freedom when it comes to decor. With a classic interior, couples may choose their lighting, floor plan and more to create their dream wedding. The space is always changing its tables and layouts to accommodate up to 800 guests.

Their event coordinators are able to assist you with every part of your wedding day. Ashton Place provides a place for ceremonies and lavish receptions. Each couple will receive a granite and marble bridal suite. Customize your floor plan for any seated dinner, which is catered by the chefs on-site. Their full services include:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Event planning
  • Setup and cleanup
  • In-house catering and bar
  • Cake
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting/sound

Cuisine
Choose between family style or a plated dinner for your serving style options. Indulge in hors d'oeuvres, desserts and a variety of entrees, such as:

• Chicken a la marie

Lynn
Featured
Lynn Klik

Married on 02/09/2019

A beautiful affordable location to have a wedding. Kari Jeffery was a dream come true as my wedding coordinator. From 1-10 I would give a 100

My wedding vowel 40th renewal was on February 16, 2019. There are not enough words for me to express how beautiful my wedding ceremony and reception were at the Ashton Place. My coordinator Kari ... Read more Jeffery was so professional that I did not have to worry about anything. The ceremony was perfect and my reception was absolutely amazing. My guest could not say enough about the venue. The food was delicious we had family style. My wedding cake was beautiful and delicious and it came with my Wedding package. We also had late night snacks which were delicious. The entire staff did a remarkable job. The bartenders and servers were awesome. The minute you enter the building it is Impressive. The entire location is beautiful from the entry too the banquet hall which has high ceilings and beautiful chandeliers and really nice carpet. A beautiful brides and grooms room which they served us appetizers and champagne. A beautiful entry for a bride if you’re having your ceremony there. The bathrooms are very nice and clean and they have numerous stalls in the women’s bathroom a plus for me. My coordinator Keri Jeffery Was a godsend she is very professional and was spot on with all my requests. I had a lot of decorations and numerous tables to be decorated and she did a marvelous job of getting everything I wanted and the way I wanted it done. Kari answered all my questions and requests in a timely manner. The day of my wedding Kari had everything under control and I didn’t have to worry or do anything. My wedding was magical and I am so very grateful that I decided to have my ceremony and reception at the Ashton Place. I would highly recommend the Ashton Place for either a wedding reception or a wedding vowel renewal ceremony and reception. I promise you will not be disappointed.

S
Sarah Blanas

Married on 01/19/2019

Truly Amazing!

Toni Eberhart was truly amazing! She made the day so special and made sure every need was met. I could not have asked for a better coordinator or a better venue. My guests raved about the food and the ... Read more service provided. Thank you so much!

Tonika
Tonika

Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing place and awesome people

My fiancé and I wanted to plan the perfect wedding for our friends and family to attend and after searching for several weeks we finally decided on Ashton Place. We decided not to go with a wedding ... Read more planner because we wanted to be very hands on with the planning of our wedding ourselves, who would’ve known that so much went into planning a wedding! Toni was very helpful along the way throughout the entire process, giving ideas and telling us different things make sure we include to make sure our day was just right. Throughout the entire wedding planning process whenever I reached out to her she responded rapidly and if she didn’t know the answer to something she would let me know right away and always informed me that she would check into it, which she always did! She allowed us to store decorations at the venue a few days before the wedding and her and her staff also assisted with the set up and clean up. They were absolutely amazing! Everything went well I couldn’t have asked for anyone better, we really appreciate Toni and the staff at Ashton Place! PS THE FOOD WAS AMAZING AND ALL OF OUR GUEST LOVED IT🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰