Asiel Design

San Jose, CA · View map

About Asiel Design

Welcome to Asiel Design! The bay area’s wedding and special event design specialist. With over 20 years experience, the owners and principle designers, Jonathan and Linnae have etched their names into the landscape of the event world as being among the top event planners, working along side California’s premier wedding coordinators. Being well known for their artistic floral design, Asiel is so much more then a wedding florist. This creative team of floral designers works to customize your event color scheme, style and taste to create a personalized look and bring your desired event theme to life. Asiel Design extensively works at the best wedding and event venues. From San Francisco wedding venues and beyond, Asiel does not fail to deliver stunning event decor for special occasions. For great event design ideas check out the Venue Review which features event design concepts at some of the bay area’s best event venues including; The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay, Casa Real, Nestldown, The Julia Morgan Ballroom, The Kohl Mansion, and the St Regis, San Francisco to name a few. When working with Asiel Design, you get more then a wedding consultant, special event coordinator, or wedding florist, you get a family of passionate and talented creative experts who love turning dreams into design reality. A design so powerful that it Evokes Emotion.

22 Reviews for Asiel Design

22 Asiel Design Reviews

C
Cynden

Married on 02/04/2017

Meg, Linnae, and the Asiel team transformed our venue into an amazing landscape that my wife is still raving about. Linnae's vision for our wedding was exactly what we wanted and was executed to ... Read more perfection. Even though our budget was on the smaller end for them, they still worked with us and were able to produce a wedding decor that blew us away. The planning process was also great, as Meg was always quickly responsive and flexible with us. There were a couple times where we needed an extension on a payment deadline and they were happy to oblige. We couldn't have imagined that our wedding would turn out as beautifully as it did, and we have the team at Asiel to thank. You will not be disappointed with Asiel Design, they are the best in the business.

A
Angela

Married on 09/27/2014

Asiel Design provided all the flowers for my wedding and decorated my wedding venue. Everything looked gorgeous. They provided ceremony decoration as well as centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, ... Read more corsages, and ring bearer pillow. The theme of my wedding was "romantic glam" and Linnae did a wonderful job of creating that look with manzanita tree centerpieces decorated with crystals and orchids and tea lights hanging off the trees. Everything looked so elegant and romantic as my guests described to me. I couldn't be more happy with the decor and flowers on my wedding day. Thank you for making my wedding day so beautiful!

B
Brett

Married on 03/08/2014

There aren't enough great words to use to describe the event asiel designed. My wife and I came with a very unique vision and they gave us our day in spades. Thank you! Read more There aren't enough great words to use to describe the event asiel designed. My wife and I came with a very unique vision and they gave us our day in spades. Thank you!