ASL Photography

Fremont, CA · View map

About ASL Photography

My love with photography began in 7th grade and lasted through my college years. Then, life happened and I had to "get serious" about my responsibilities. Photography has since been a release for me from the worries and stresses of the daily life. Before I knew it, I started shooting weddings for friends, family, and clients. It gave me great pleasure in knowing the fact that I have captured a piece of time with my photographs, which the couples will be able to revisit again and again.

Although, shooting a wedding is stressful, I enjoy it and look forward to being a part of one of the most important days in a couple's life. It takes numerous hours and late
nights to process the hundreds of images taken at a wedding, but it all becomes worth it when I see the smile on my clients' (by this time my friends') faces as they look at the final images.

As I shoot a wedding, I try to stay as unobtrusive as possible but also make sure that I capture all the highlights of the day. My style of shooting is journalistic and my goal is to cover all aspects of the wedding that you have spent much money and time on. Although, most of the images I take are journalistic in nature, I do pay special attention to the formal portraits and will work with you to take as many of the important group shots with family and friends as you wish.

I look forward to being a part of your special day and documenting it

1 Reviews for ASL Photography

1 ASL Photography Reviews

T
Tina

Married on 07/21/2007

It is impossible to describe what an important role a photographer plays in making your wedding memories last for a lifetime. Salil from ASL photography is as dependable as the day is long. We can't ... Read more can't imagine anyone more professional and we are truly grateful for such personal service. He captured every moment of our wedding with impeccable style. Every picture tells a unique story. He has an amazing eye for color, space, light, composition and it translates into breathtaking photography. The results of his efforts are simply spectacular and I would highly recommend him to anyone that asks!! A+++ Sincerely, Aunkur and Tina

1 Deals & Discounts