ASP Photography LLC

South Glastonbury, CT · View map

About ASP Photography LLC

My Passion

Is seizing the natural elements of the earth(sun, clouds, water, or nature) to highlight the beauty, personality, and emotion in the person being photographed digitally. I am driven by endless possibilities that are presented when the camera captures those moments in time yielding timeless memories.

My Experience

Maria Douet, or Mimi, is the owner of ASP Photography. I have been providing professional photography services for over 16 years in Connecticut, New York, and Massachusetts.I have studied fine arts and photography, to build the foundation of my work. I've photographed a plethora of images for families, friends, weddings, and sports, and sweet sixteens just to name a few. I continue to expand my knowledge through an array of spectra in order to stay on the cutting edge of technology. This has allowed me to bring the latest technological advances into my work.

3 Reviews for ASP Photography LLC

3 ASP Photography LLC Reviews

User4809954

2+ years ago

Great photographer! Loved my book and all of the creative pics and poses. Great to work with! Read more Great photographer! Loved my book and all of the creative pics and poses. Great to work with!

J
Julius

Event date: 06/17/2014

The picture taking process was excellent and fun and pictures came out great Read more The picture taking process was excellent and fun and pictures came out great

User4747014

Event date: 06/01/2014

Pleasant, punctual, and patient and uses great props for baby shots. Read more Pleasant, punctual, and patient and uses great props for baby shots.

ASP Photography LLC FAQ