Assai Event Musicians

Opa Locka, FL · View map · Visit website

About Assai Event Musicians

Assai Event Musicians is a wedding band agency located in Miami, Florida. This agency has more than 20 years of experience in providing the perfect entertainment for events and weddings. They represent an array of musicians, including Placido Domingo, Nestor Torres, Ricky Martin and Chayanne. Along with their world-class services, Assai Event Musicians offers free consultations to every client.

Assai Event Musicians can provide couples with instrumentals, vocals and music during breaks. Additional music services include:

• Bilingual MC/DJ's
  • Weddings
  • Cocktail hours
  • Private Parties
  • Sound System for Officiant and Ensemble
  • Stage and Lights
  • Willing to Travel

Other Services
This agency offers bands that can perform nearly any genre, including Latin music, orchestra and pop tunes. Additional music genres include:

• Acoustic

Featured
Carla

Married on 06/08/2019

Book them, trust me!

Lil was responsive and great to work with. We booked a violin and guitar for our beach wedding, it worked out perfect! We also had her bring in a DJ and MC which were amazing! As a musician myself, I ... Read more picked through many vendors trying to find one that was talented and matched the tenor of our wedding. Definitely consider them for your next event.

M
Mimi

Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing service

From the first time I contacted Lily she has been a true professional. Everything I’ve asked for she’s never said no but we will make it happen on your big day! Top notch musicians and ... Read more professionalism.

E
Elly Basulto

Married on 07/06/2019

The best of the best!

Beautiful music, reliable and professional. Super appreciative for all that you did to make my daughter shine. We’ve received lots of compliments from family and friends. Thank you. Read more Beautiful music, reliable and professional. Super appreciative for all that you did to make my daughter shine. We’ve received lots of compliments from family and friends. Thank you.