Asterride Limousine & Ride Service

Orlando, FL · View map

About Asterride Limousine & Ride Service

asterRIDE is your best choice for a reliable, safe and luxurious ride service for your wedding, party, group event or special occassion. We pride ourselves on our professional and courteous service that is done by commercially insured and background checked drivers.

We operate in Chicago, Los Angeles, Orlando, Phoenix and Seattle Metropolitan areas currently and expanding to Denver, West Palm Beach, DC, NY and others soon.

Our fleet includes just about any type of vehicle you will ever need:

* Limousines

* Luxury Sedans

* SUV's

* Shuttles and Vans

* Paratransit with advance notice - depending on availability

We offer programs for the bride and groom, your wedding party and for your guests as well. Let's make sure everyone has fun and arrives to the event and home safely.

We have a world class booking app on the AppStore and PlayStore.

Asterride can arrange for large groups and meet and greets.

You can contact us at 1-480-274-9857 or visit our website at www.asterride.com

Or email us at info@asterride.com

All credits cards accepted

4 Reviews for Asterride Limousine & Ride Service

4 Asterride Limousine & Ride Service Reviews

User4763272

Event date: 01/30/2015

Extremely professional and reliable service! Read more Extremely professional and reliable service!!

User4795641

Event date: 01/23/2015

Very great to work with. Catered to our needs.. Will use them again! Read more Very great to work with. Catered to our needs.. Will use them again!

User5055949

Event date: 04/15/2015

I had a really important event to attend, and absolutely couldn't risk any issues with transportation. A friend had told me about Asterride and since I was new to the area, I thought I'd try it out. ... Read more They were great! Sophie was my driver and she was totally amazing. Arrived early; let me know she was there; got me there on time; totally top-notch service. I booked through the app and that worked perfectly. I'm not a big uber fan because who knows what you'll get; felt good about asterride and had a great experience. Already using them again. The pricing is really consistent and fair, too. Highly recommended!