Astoria Banquets and Events

Buffalo Grove, IL · View map · Visit website

About Astoria Banquets and Events

Astoria Banquets & Events is a stunning wedding venue just outside the city of Chicago, known for its all-inclusive approach to wedding ceremonies and receptions.

Facilities and Capacity
Separate indoor ceremony accommodations for 50-500 guests. A terrific cocktail hour area leads to a charming garden, illuminated with hanging lights. Grand ballroom features glowing uplighting and impressive chandeliers and can accommodate 50-500 guests. It's definitely a must-see venue!

This venue is all about easy, all-inclusive weddings, at an affordable price. Packages come with many necessities for your wedding, that help create real value:

• Chiavari Chairs
  • Decor rentals
  • Cake
  • Centerpieces

Food & Beverage
In-house catering for your reception can be individually plated or family style, with child-friendly meals upon request. Your choice of open-bar on non-bar packages are available.

132 Reviews for Astoria Banquets and Events

132 Astoria Banquets and Events Reviews

Linda
Featured
Linda

Married on 09/22/2018

There arent enough words to describe how amazing Astoria and all their staff were on our wedding September 22, 2018. They made our wedding day all we ever wished for. They were so caring, ... Read more professional, helpful, kind overall wonderful. From beginning to the end we didnt encounter any problems and they worked so well. The managment was great throughout all the planning and the waiter's, bartenders all staff the day off were all we could ever ask for. The food was great and our guest still compliments us about it. That day i didnt have to worry about anything at all the staff worked so well with my coordinator and they knew exactly what to do. Not to mention how beautiful everything turned out the place is beautiful but once i walked in the day of and saw everything set up i couldnt believe how beautiful it all was. I will never forget every moment of this very special day and everyone at Astoria because they made it an unforgettable night for us. Thank you so much for being so wonderful!!♡

Charlene
Charlene Bailey

Getting married on 11/06/2019

Very happy mother of the groom

On 8/19/18 my son’s wedding was held here. It was beautiful. They decorated the ballroom so elegantly it was breathe taking. Everyone enjoyed themselves. They anticipate my son and daughter-in-law ... Read more every need. After the ceremony we had hors d’oeuvres which were scrumptious. Everyone loved their meatballs (beef), fruit and cheese on a kabob, cheese quesadilla, etc. the servers kept them coming. Guests loved the individual table self serve menu. Steak, potatoes, Mac and cheese, chicken marsala with mushrooms, salad, soup. Overall Astoria help make my kids day very special. I will use them again and highly recommend them.

J
Jasmine

Married on 08/27/2018

My wedding was 8/27/18 I looked at many venues and was stressing out! I set an appointment to view Astoria and when me and my husband walked in we instantly fell in love! Then when we started talking ... Read more about prices and what came with we were sold. The venue looked so magical I felt like I was one of Disney’s princess. I wish I can go and do it all over again exactly the same way. The staff was great especially with me calling a thousand times asking questions like us brides do, they never got frustrated with me. Thanks Astoria team for making my special day extra special