At Last Wedding + Event Design

Orlando, FL · View map · Visit website

About At Last Wedding + Event Design

At Last Wedding + Event Design is a wedding planning company based in Orlando, Florida. They will take care of wedding day logistics and design so you can relax and enjoy the day. At Last Weddings provides a professional and sophisticated touch to all of their weddings.

Experience
Owner and planner Jaclyn graduated from the University of Central Florida's Rosen College with a degree in event management and has been coordinating events for over eight years. Each wedding coordinator on her team has a variety of experience and a passion for managing events.

At Last Wedding + Event Design offers a variety of services that will give each couple a fresh and modern planning experience while bringing their vision to life. They offer the following services:

• Month-of coordination
  • Coordination of rehearsal
  • Wedding day setup
  • Welcome guests
  • Full-service planning
  • Custom event design
  • Logistical planning
  • Vendor meetings and contract negotiation
  • Destination weddings
  • Customized packages

168 Reviews for At Last Wedding + Event Design

168 At Last Wedding + Event Design Reviews

K
Featured
Kayla

Married on 11/18/2017

There will never be enough words to thank Jaclyn and her team for making our a big day a dream come true! From our very first meeting with Jaclyn we knew that we she was everything we could ask for ... Read more and more in a coordinator. She provided us with monthly checklists and many amazing recommendations for vendors. From the Final Checklist Details to the final meeting Jaclyn made sure every "T" was crossed and "I" was dotted. She made sure all of our vendors were on the same page and even covered many things we did not even think of. She provided our entire wedding party/vendors a schedule that kept everyone on track, so there was no room for errors. Even on the "Big Day" Jaclyn and her team did not disappoint, they made sure every flower, decoration and vendor was in place and ready as well as our entire Bridal Party. She also had things on hand in case emergencies happened. It is because of Jaclyn and her team that our wedding was the fairy tale I have always envisioned, and we will never be able to thank her enough! At Last is truly the best of the best!

C
Cara

Married on 11/11/2018

Best Day Ever

Jaclyn really knows what she’s doing. She’s there whenever you need her and responds to messages within minutes. My wedding went so smoothly because of AT Last. I wouldn’t have it any other way. Thank ... Read more you for helping to make my big day absolutely amazing!

Kayla
Kayla Hixon

Married on 11/10/2018

Best Coordination I Could Ask For

Jaclyn was great through the entire process. The checklists she has are amazing and can be tailored to any bride. When it came time for our wedding (just last weekend) our individual coordinator, Bri, ... Read more took care of everything. I had next to no stress during the wedding day. She was so professional about everything and keyed in on minor details I wouldn't even think of handling. Bri was attentive and listened very well. She knew exactly how we wanted our wedding to be and executed it seamlessly. I highly recommend this company!!