Hired? Hired

At Last Wedding + Event Design

Orlando, FL · View map · Visit website

About At Last Wedding + Event Design

At Last Wedding + Event Design is a wedding planning company based in Orlando, Florida. They will take care of wedding day logistics and design so you can relax and enjoy the day. At Last Weddings provides a professional and sophisticated touch to all of their weddings.

Experience
Owner and planner Jaclyn graduated from the University of Central Florida's Rosen College with a degree in event management and has been coordinating events for over eight years. Each wedding coordinator on her team has a variety of experience and a passion for managing events.

At Last Wedding + Event Design offers a variety of services that will give each couple a fresh and modern planning experience while bringing their vision to life. They offer the following services:

• Month-of coordination
  • Coordination of rehearsal
  • Wedding day setup
  • Welcome guests
  • Full-service planning
  • Custom event design
  • Logistical planning
  • Vendor meetings and contract negotiation
  • Destination weddings
  • Customized packages

164 Reviews for At Last Wedding + Event Design

164 At Last Wedding + Event Design Reviews

K
Featured
Kayla

Married on 11/18/2017

There will never be enough words to thank Jaclyn and her team for making our a big day a dream come true! From our very first meeting with Jaclyn we knew that we she was everything we could ask for ... Read more and more in a coordinator. She provided us with monthly checklists and many amazing recommendations for vendors. From the Final Checklist Details to the final meeting Jaclyn made sure every "T" was crossed and "I" was dotted. She made sure all of our vendors were on the same page and even covered many things we did not even think of. She provided our entire wedding party/vendors a schedule that kept everyone on track, so there was no room for errors. Even on the "Big Day" Jaclyn and her team did not disappoint, they made sure every flower, decoration and vendor was in place and ready as well as our entire Bridal Party. She also had things on hand in case emergencies happened. It is because of Jaclyn and her team that our wedding was the fairy tale I have always envisioned, and we will never be able to thank her enough! At Last is truly the best of the best!

Amy
Amy

Married on 08/18/2018

Most brides love their wedding planner… I had three, so this review should carry a bit more weight. Trust the advice of professionals; this is their job and industry. I relied on vendor ... Read more recommendations hiring Jaclyn + At Last. My photographer and videographer both loved her from previous weddings. Remember a wedding coordinator’s job is to run your day. All vendors (plus your venue) must lean on and look to her calling the shots. Your family and friends want your wedding to be perfect. Jaclyn has a vested interest in turning that dream into a reality. Let her tell you how to be classy and when to be yourself. Share your vision and let her suggest enhancements to create it. You should like her, more importantly trust her professionalism. Jaclyn’s attention-to-detail is outstanding. Her lists are long, and follow up aggressive. Wedding day resembles herding cats; her personality moves the masses exactly where they need to go. She’ll be near the whole day. Most of the time you don’t realize she is there. You see pictures after and know she had your hair accessories plus bustle in check by the minute in addition to organizing every other body involved. She stands up for your last minute requests and gets things done. Hind site you realize your wedding would’ve been messy without her experience. There really is no easy way to get through a wedding; let the right person help. It’ll make your day unforgettable!

D
Dori

Married on 05/26/2018

Love, love, LOVE Jaclyn and the girls at At Last. I seriously don't know what I would've done without Jaclyn's help during the months and weeks leading up to the wedding, and of course on the day of. ... Read more She knew how to handle every little situation and answer every little question (we had a LOT!). She and her team are true professionals, and it's so obvious they have a passion for wedding planning! When my husband and I walked into the reception for our "first look" before all of the guests arrived, I saw that my vision was brought to life and everything was EXACTLY how I wanted it (but even better!). I knew so much of this was due to Jaclyn's hard work. Thanks to At Last, our wedding day was a dream come true but BETTER than anything I could have ever imagined. I would recommend At Last to ANY bride and groom looking for help coordinating their big day. Thank you, Jaclyn and Katie, for being rockstars!