Atelier de LaFleur

Tucson, AZ · View map

About Atelier de LaFleur

Our design team of wedding planners, event producers, and florists at Atelier de LaFleur work directly with you to realize your event decor dreams.

35 Reviews for Atelier de LaFleur

35 Atelier de LaFleur Reviews

S
Sam M

Married on 06/04/2019

Amazing!!!!

We hired LaFleur for our wedding in Tucson. They did INCREDIBLE work! The flowers and plants were absolutely gorgeous! We keep looking back at photos to remember the colors, and it makes us so happy ... Read more to see all the beautiful, bright florals. During the wedding itself, we got so many compliments on the flowers, the space, and the plants, and the signage... the list goes on and on, because LaFleur was such an integral part of the whole day! And they also provided us with the cutest little potted cacti for our guests to take home -- all different kinds -- the guests loved them!! We've had so many friends send us photos of their little cacti back at their homes , and we're so happy to have been able to share a little of the desert with them :) We really, really appreciate all the work that LaFleur did for us, and we're so happy we chose them to help us for the big day.

Jamie
Jamie

Married on 03/29/2019

Absolutely incredible!

I can't begin to describe how happy I am to have worked with Colleen and her team. Everything really came together as soon as she got involved, but I was in no way prepared for how completely amazing ... Read more our wedding day florals would be. She took my inspiration and descriptions and created the most beautiful arrangements I could have imagined. My bouquet was beyond perfect and I am still looking at the photos and wanting to hold it again. You absolutely cannot do better than Colleen!

Danielle
Danielle Filippi

Married on 02/16/2019

Blown away!

COLLEEN IS A VISIONARY! Loved working with her - she is kind, genuine, and so helpful. We totally meshed creatively too, which was very important to me. We had great discussions for what the day ... Read more would look and feel like, and then on my wedding day, she and her team COMPLETELY BLEW IT OUT OF THE WATER!! Oh my goodness! It's making me tear up just thinking about the unbelievable job they did. Everything was gorgeous - from my bouquet, to the candles, to the ceremony decor, to the tablescapes, to the flowers! OMG THE FLOWERS!! They were insanely stunning! The LaFleur team did an incredible job, and I am so grateful for them! Could not recommend them more!