Atelier Monnier

Miami, FL · View map

About Atelier Monnier

Atelier Monnier is THE French bakery to reward yourself, to celebrate or to party!

We offer flavorful, natural and freshly made pastry, macarons, cakes and tarts, European ice cream and sorbets, frozen desserts, handcrafted chocolate, French baguette, sandwiches and salads.
You will have the opportunity to pair our treats with a fine selection of French wines.

Our natural ingredients are exquisitely balanced so you enjoy the full experience from the first bite.

The flavors of Atelier Monnier embody the delicate balance between artisanal tradition and the pursuit of perfection. Our desire to produce the very best is the result of a team that not only has the skills, but also the love and passion for the art of food.

2 Reviews for Atelier Monnier

2 Atelier Monnier Reviews

User2840390

2+ years ago

I ordered macarons from them to give as favors for my reception. They were packaged in this cute packaging and they placed our monogram stickers on each package for a personal touch (I had provided ... Read more the stickers). I had ordered pink (rose) and purple (cassis) to match my color scheme. They were delicious, light and sweet and were a big hit.

N
Natalia

Married on 11/03/2012

Since we had a Parisian theme for our wedding, I could think of no better favor than authentic macarons. They have these cute little plastic boxes that fit 3 or 4 macarons each, and they were even ... Read more gracious enough to place my custom stickers on the boxes at no additional cost. When I went into the shop they were very helpful in helping me choose the flavors and let me try each one I hadn't had before. They had everything ready for us on time and the whole thing was very hassle-free.

Atelier Monnier FAQ