Athena's Bridal Boutique

Clearwater, FL · View map · Visit website

About Athena's Bridal Boutique

Athena’s Bridal Boutique is a Clearwater, Florida-based bridal shop. The boutique has bridal gowns in a diverse array of sizes and styles, from traditional and vintage to modern and romantic. The staff provides a stress-free dress shopping experience by helping clients find the gowns that best show off their assets.

Designs Offered
Athena’s Bridal Boutique has been in the business of offering designer attire for brides, grooms, bridesmaids, groomsmen, mothers of the brides and grooms, flower girls, and ring bearers for almost 40 years. The shop showcases a wide selection of bridal items, accessories, and designer gowns of different styles and fabrics. Their wedding dress selection includes both full-length and tea-length gowns made silk chiffon, silky crepe, taffeta, lace, shantung, satin, or organza fabrics.

394 Reviews for Athena's Bridal Boutique

394 Athena's Bridal Boutique Reviews

Sarah
Featured
Sarah

Getting married on 02/15/2020

AH-MAZING!! BEST bridal experience!!

Gina was amazing, she kept my focus and goals during my bridal appointment. And best of all she really learned my personality and I found the wedding dress of my dreams! She was the bomb dot com! Go ... Read more to Athena's bridal!!

Shelby
Shelby

Getting married on 11/18/2020

Absolutely amazing!

They welcomed me first thing in the morning when I barely had made an appointment, I emailed late the night before for an appointment and 10 minutes before I showed up I got an email back saying they ... Read more would be pleased with me coming in! Donna gave my mom and I a very welcoming greeting. She listened to what I wanted. This was the first place I had actively looked for a gown and got it on the same day! Thank you so much! I can’t wait to see it again in person when we come back in for another try in (maybe this time with my whole bridal party).

T
tara

Getting married on 11/07/2020

I had a great experience at this place and Donna is a sweet woman. The experience was very stress free and I am Pleased with everything. Happy i said yes to a dress from Athena’s Read more I had a great experience at this place and Donna is a sweet woman. The experience was very stress free and I am Pleased with everything. Happy i said yes to a dress from Athena’s