Athens Wedding Music

Athens, Georgia · View map

About Athens Wedding Music

Servicing the greater metropolitan area of Athens, Georgia, musical ensemble Athens Wedding Music specializes in unique, memorable wedding music ranging from classical to contemporary in style. Pianist Damon Denton, violinist Laura Boyd, and trumpeter Jared Hunt have trained with the best musicians in the country, and have over ten years of experience performing in orchestras, wedding, and special events worldwide.

Athens Wedding Music provides a complimentary initial consultation to determine your musical vision and preferences for your wedding. Flexible to your needs, Athens Wedding Music can arrange your wedding’s musical selection, or more hands-on couples can choose every wedding song the musical ensemble performs. Depending on your wedding’s size and ambiance, Athens Wedding Music offers trio, duo, and solo instrumental and vocalist options. For your convenience, the musical ensemble is also happy to collaborate with any other musicians you wish to include in your wedding. Upon request, Athens Wedding Music can travel outside the state to perform for destination weddings.

23 Reviews for Athens Wedding Music

23 Athens Wedding Music Reviews

chelsea
chelsea

Married on 05/21/2016

I booked Athens Wedding Music after finding them on Wedding Wire, so I HAD to return to write the review they deserve! Laura, the violinist, was my contact person and she worked with me extensively on ... Read more my ceremony music. I chose a cello/violin duet and, with Laura's help, we put together a beautiful ceremony score. She was so accommodating and easy to work with, which is a major plus when you're an out of town bride. I did not meet Laura until the day of my wedding, but I felt like I knew her personally due to her friendliness and willingness to communicate via email as needed. after my ceremony, I ran over and hugged her. Our guests complimented the music and remarked on the quality of sound and selection extensively. Laura and her team get an A plus from the type A bride! Bravo!!

L
Laura

Married on 11/14/2015

Athens Wedding Music did a wonderful job at our brunch wedding! Laura was so helpful in planning and getting organized. We had a single pianist the day of and it sounded beautiful! Everything went ... Read more flawlessly, I would definitely recommend!

T
Tara

Married on 09/17/2015

Laura's beautiful violin music was my absolute favorite part of our whole wedding! She is super knowledgeable, kind and so very talented. I cannot recommend her enough! Read more Laura's beautiful violin music was my absolute favorite part of our whole wedding! She is super knowledgeable, kind and so very talented. I cannot recommend her enough!