Hired? Hired

AtHome Beauty

Allison Park, PA · View map

About AtHome Beauty

AtHome Beauty is a boutique beauty company offering luxury, on-location hair and makeup services for bridal and special events. With over 20 years of beauty industry experience, owner, Lee Ann Boersma, works hands-on with her clients through every stage of the planning process to custom design a look that is uniquely theirs on their special day.

27 Reviews for AtHome Beauty

27 AtHome Beauty Reviews

U
User7418017

Recently married

Lee Ann and her team were amazing! They arrived right on time to the wedding prep site, and while providing beautiful hair and make up to all the ladies at a relaxed but efficient pace, we finished ... Read more ahead of schedule! Lee Ann also has a very calm personality and made easy conversation which helped settle my nerves on the big day. She was also very flexible when I had to reschedule my hair/makeup trial at the last minute due to a delayed flight (planning an out of town wedding) and was willing to coordinate it, so I could have my trial the same day as my engagement photos. Her style is very natural but definitely photograph-worthy. Definitely recommend.

J
Jamie

Married on 06/02/2018

I would give 6 stars if I could - Lee Ann and her team are truly amazing! From initial beauty trial through my big day, I felt like my bridesmaids and I couldn't have been in better hands when it came ... Read more to hair and makeup. Lee Ann is fun, genuine and so easy to work with, and her and Brianne did a fantastic job of making everyone naturally beautiful while tailoring styling to the individual wants and comfort of each person. For me, I've always struggled with having extremely difficult fine and flat hair, and I have never been so happy with how my hair looked! It was absolutely stunning (makeup too)! To this day, my girls keep telling me how confident and amazing they felt and looked. If you are looking for the perfect beauty professional, look no further!

J
Jennifer

Married on 05/25/2018

Lee Ann did an amazing job on my hair and make up for my engagement photos. She went by my style and clothes I was wearing for the photos. She made me feel and look pretty and classic. She also helped ... Read more me to find the look I desired for the wedding at my trial. Her and her team were amazing for the wedding and the bridal party hair and make up. All of the girls had gorgeous hair and make up and looked great in their photos all day! I could not be more pleased and look forward to going to Lee Ann for other events in the future and definitely refer her and her team to others looking for someone to fulfill their bridal beauty needs. She also kept me and the bridesmaids calm and was wonderful to talk to. Quick to respond via email or wedding wire messages. All around 5 stars. Thank you, Lee Ann!