athornsphoto, LLC

Garden City, MI · View map

About athornsphoto, LLC

athornsphoto, LLC is ran by a 22 year old portrait photographer named Autumn with over 50 weddings in experience. our editing style is moody, candid with a hint of film.

5 Reviews for athornsphoto, LLC

5 athornsphoto, LLC Reviews

Amanda
Amanda Denise Davis

Getting married on 10/19/2019

An amazing breathtaking wedding photographer that you will NOT regret hiring

Forever and ever I will recommend Autumn whenever someone asks for a recommendation for a photographer. Autumn is professional, honest, reliable, sweet, caring and any other word that can be used to ... Read more describe an amazing person. She is more than just a photographer. She makes you feel so comfortable and like she has known you for years. We spent a good portion of our engagement session just laughing and talking with her! Her work is truly BREATHTAKING. Trust me when I say that after she photographs you, you will plan other events in which she can photograph you again. And again.

S
Sam

Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing experience!

Autumn and Nick were amazing. Autumn was very responsive to all questions I had the months leading up to our wedding. She helped with picking locations for the photos the day of and my day of ... Read more timeline. They helped make the day go smoothly and I can honestly say I didn't have to worry about one thing. If you are looking for a photographer, book Autumn! She not only took photos, but she made sure to help button up my wedding dress and helped me carry the train all across Detroit while we were out taking photos. She is so sweet&amazing and I cannot wait to see our photos because I just know they are going to be breathtaking.

T
Tiffani

Married on 08/19/2017

I am so incredibly happy with my choice for wedding photographers! They were so attentive and the results so far have been a truly stunning. I would not even think to go anywhere else! These moments ... Read more will love forever and this Photography is something I will cherish. Look at her portfolio it will blow you away!