Atkinson Resort & Country Club

Atkinson, NH · View map · Visit website

About Atkinson Resort & Country Club

Atkinson Resort & Country Club, an elegant country club wedding venue in Atkinson, New Hampshire, is part of the Lewis Group of Companies. The company started out as a family run business by the Lewis family in 1958. They opened the resort in 1996 with six holes to start, and by 1998 they had added the back nine. From there they opened the 75,000 square-foot country club house in 2002. In 2015 Atkinson Resort & Country Club was awarded the Resort with National Course of the year award.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 400 wedding guests at Atkinson Resort & Country club. There are two outdoor wedding ceremony locations available with a gazebo area surrounded by waterfalls and gardens. Cobblestone grounds, luscious greens and woodlands adds to this venues intimate and romantic wedding day charm. There are three other event spaces also available for couples who wish to have their wedding indoors.

Atkinson Resort & Country Club can provide the following event services:

• Wireless internet
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related event services, Atkinson Resort & Country Club can provide the following event items:

• Altar / arches

Featured
Elyssa

Married on 11/10/2018

Incredibly Responsive

Jennifer was an absolute dream to work with! She responded to every single one of my many many questions incredibly fast and as if I had been the first one to ask it. She responded late at night, on ... Read more weekends and even on her vacation. She truly went above and beyond to make sure we had the best experience. Julie was our day of coordinator. She allowed us to come the night prior to set up our own decorations for the wedding which was incredibly helpful. Our wedding ran so seamlessly thanks to the staff at ARCC! I would absolutely recommended 10/10 ARCC for your next event! Thank you Jen and Julie for helping to make the Diamond wedding beyond our wildest dreams!

Candace
Candace

Married on 08/09/2019

10/10 Best wedding ever

I cant even begin to express how thankful I am for Jenn, Tia & ARCC. From our first appointment to view the venue, through all our planning appointments, emails, etc, to the day we said I do, Jenn & ... Read more ARCC was nothing but accommodating, willing to do just about anything we wanted. The price was perfect. We got married in the gazebo area, surrounded by waterfalls and flower beds. It was absolutely beautiful. The reception hall was beautiful. Food all came out perfect & hot. All of our guests are still talking about how it was one the best weddings they've ever attended. Would reccomend them to everyone & so glad we booked there! Thank you again Jenn, Tia, and to the Atkinson Country Club!

Chantel
Chantel

Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful Venue!

From start to finish Atkinson Resort and Country club was fantastic to work with! We only checked out one other venue before choosing Atkinson, and Jennifer Chipman was a big reason why we chose them. ... Read more Jennifer is the wedding planner you work with throughout 99% of your experience, and WOW! is she incredible at what she does! She made wedding planning and making decisions fun and easy! Everything is laid out so simply and she will walk you through it all. From food and drink options, to linens and all the small detail work. She answered probably about 650 emails from us, usually with just one question in each :) sorry Jennifer! She was fast to respond with the answers we were looking for! As far as the venue itself, we used the Tuscany room and Trellis. both were beautiful! The grounds are kept immaculate! Tia Parziale was our day of coordinator, and just like Jennifer she was INCREDIBLE! Wedding day is such a stressful time, and she made sure every detail was tended to, even the last minute changes we threw at her! She kept the day moving, and kept everyone where they needed to be! There was a small misunderstanding with our bartender and she kept me informed and handled the solution nicely! All the food was had was top notch and cooked to perfection. Appetizers: buffalo chicken blossoms, stuffed mushrooms, and sriracha avocado cucumber were all fantastic! Soup was the apple butternut bisque (my favorite item of the night) and the salad was the watermelon blueberry feta, which was light and refreshing! Dinner was chicken Marsala and the bistro sirloin. The steak was cooked beyond perfect (med/med rare) and was so tender. and the portion! wow do you get your money worth! I had guests telling me they felt bad they couldn't finish their meal! Much rather be told that, then complain there wasn't enough food! So, we'll take it! **The only thing I need to mention about food is they did not have a legit steak knife come out with the steaks.. and although the steak was very tender, it was tough to cut through with the provided butter style knife. About halfway through the dinner I think enough people were asking for steak knifes where they just started to come around with them.. but It was a bit to late. I asked out server why they didn't have them out to begin with, and she mentioned big steak knifes don't look elegant on the table. I agree, and that's fine, but after dinner is served bring the steak knifes! Again, the steak was amazingly cooked, tender in the mouth and beyond flavorful! (Just ask for steak knifes right away). Clean up was a breeze, I blinked twice and all our stuff was boxed up nicely by the staff and put into their holding closet for us to pick up the following morning. The resort rooms were beautiful and well appointed. Beds were comfy and breakfast at Merrill's tavern was delicious! I could honestly go on and on about Atkinson! Truly an amazing venue! DO NOT HESITATE to have your wedding or any event with them! Thank you so much Jennifer and Tia for making out Wedding day everything we dreamed of and making it so easy!!!