Hired? Booked

Atlanta Wedding Florals

Duluth, GA · View map · Visit website

About Atlanta Wedding Florals

Welcome to Atlanta Wedding Florals, we are delighted that you've chosen to take a moment to explore our designs! We are a full service floral event company, specializing in wedding and special events. We are located in Duluth, GA and service all of Gwinnett, North Georgia and the entire metro Atlanta area.

Nanci Altman is the talented creative force behind Atlanta Wedding Florals. Nanci is a floral artist and very talented designer with over 30 years of experience in the floral industry. She has an amazing ability to interpret your ideas, customize them, and turn them into a reality.

We offer a fresh and modern approach to weddings and events. Our designers embrace the use of color and texture in design, provide incomparable customer service, and are dedicated to bringing our brides' dreams to reality!

We sincerely hope you will consider meeting with us to discuss your big day!

Please call us today to schedule your complimentary consultation!
We can be reached at
404-789-0552 | Email: info@AtlantaWeddingFlorals.com

81 Reviews for Atlanta Wedding Florals

81 Atlanta Wedding Florals Reviews

C
Featured
Cindy

Married on 08/25/2018

Nancy was the best person to work with for flowers. She was very attentive to all the little details and made the day perfect and stress free for all of us. I call on her for my other floral needs as ... Read more as well. She is very responsive and makes suggestions that fit my needs. I would use her again if I had another daughter or any event to plan.

S
Sarai

Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing, just amazing.! Couldn’t have had a better florist for my wedding day. I had a vision in mind and not only did she successfully accomplished it, she made it better. She was easy to work with ... Read more from start to finish. We will definitely keep her in mind for future events.

K
Kimberly

Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing and unique

We hired Nancy from Atlanta Wedding Florals for our wedding and I would highly recommend her for any wedding or event. She created the most amazing flower arrangements, bouquets and décor that I could ... Read more have ever dreamed of. Nancy was amazing to work with because she always had great ideas and an amazing attitude. If you would like to hire someone who can arrange anything from super traditional to a little funky than Nancy from Atlanta Wedding Florals is the florist for you!