Atlantic Caterers, Inc.

Baltimore, MD · View map · Visit website

About Atlantic Caterers, Inc.

Atlantic Caterers, Inc. is a professional wedding and event catering company based in Baltimore, Maryland. This family owned and operating catering company specializes in creating custom dining experience for each individual event. Atlantic Caterers, Inc. has been in business and serving events throughout the greater Baltimore metro area since 1963.

Cuisine
Atlantic Caterers, Inc. provides a unique catering service based on your specific event. This team has many menus to choose from including options for hors d'oeuvres, a champagne brunch, and an open bar.

Atlantic Caterers, Inc. will deliver and serve a delicious meal that is catered specifically to your personal tastes and preferences. This team can provide food for your big day in buffet style, stations, or family style. Additionally, Atlantic Caterers, Inc. can provide all the linens, tableware, flatware, and barware needed for your event.

311 Reviews for Atlantic Caterers, Inc.

311 Atlantic Caterers, Inc. Reviews

R
Featured
Rodger

Married on 12/05/2015

Our daughter's wedding was held at the beautiful Mansion House at the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore two weeks ago. We selected Atlantic Catering as they were experienced with this venue and we are glad we ... Read more did. From the beginning of the process, right through the event, Kristin was there to help. Atlantic Caterers' owner introduced himself as preparations were just beginning the night of the wedding and ALL of the staff were most pleasant. One staff person who stood out was the bar tender. Several attendees mentioned her efficiency and engaging personality. This is not to take away anything from the other bartender but I did not have any involvement with that person to offer any comments. (Plus, the liquor was top of the line!) After the reception an Atlantic Cantering employee inquired about the food and I responded by saying a number of people commented on how good the food (e.g., turkey, mash potato bar, pasta, etc.) but the most positive comments I heard from the meat eaters in attendance was the roast beef. He said he was the one who prepared the roast beef. Kristin ran the right amount of "interference" to enable the bride and groom to eat. SO ALL WAS GOOD WITH ATLANTIC CANTERING! I almost forgot--it was fun watching some of the Catering staff dance to the music as they cleaned up!

Ginger
Ginger

Getting married on 05/16/2020

great food. great options

I used this vendor at my previous job and was very pleased so I contacted them and spoke to someone about my options for our wedding. They worked with me and were a great help in choosing my options ... Read more and what best fit our budget. I cant wait to see what they do for our special day.

Heather
Heather

Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing food and great service!

Atlantic Caterers was everything we could have asked for in a caterer! They went above and beyond to basically set up our entire wedding and make sure everything went smoothly. We worked with Meghan ... Read more for our entire planning process, and she was great and very on top of things. I was confident she would make sure everything went right. Unfortunately, Meghan went on vacation on our wedding date, which made me very nervous since she was the person I had been planning with this whole time. HOWEVER, the owner, Carl, ran our wedding and did an absolutely amazing job. He was so attentive and personable. They set everything up for us and it was everything I had envisioned. All of our guests raved about the food and service, saying it was the best service they had ever received from caterers at a wedding. Everything we tasted was delicious and we were so happy with how all of the food turned out. The Seafood Newburg was a huge hit! Atlantic Caterers was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend them to anyone!