Atlantis Paradise Island

Paradise Island · View map

About Atlantis Paradise Island

A unique ocean-themed resort destination, Atlantis offers a variety of accommodation choices, from the relaxed tropical ambience of the Beach and Coral Towers, to the iconic Royal Towers, to the sheer luxury and contemporary all-suite style of The Cove.

16 Reviews for Atlantis Paradise Island

16 Atlantis Paradise Island Reviews

Karen
Karen

Getting married on 06/24/2019

Hands down best money I've ever spent!!!

My husband and I paid for our wedding. It was not cheap but it was worth every penny. Most of my guests stayed 7 days with us and at the end we all wanted to extend our trip! The food, the service, ... Read more service, the people, the entertainment. All of it was up to Vegas standards. Tiffany Moss my Atlantis wedding planner was the BEST! Everything went of without a hitch. She kept telling me "trust me". And looking back why did I stress she lived up to her promise.

Gilda
Gilda

Married on 06/13/2014

I was a little concerned at first the rules Atlantis had about some of their options but everything turned out perfect! The Love Atlantis team knows what they are doing and are concerned about giving ... Read more their clients what is asked if them. I am absolutely pleased with everything they offered'

A
Angela

Married on 05/16/2015

Our wedding at Atlantis was amazing! A couple of pros and cons for anyone considering it. Pros: incredibly fun location – your guests will be so happy; professional staff – everything is taken care ... Read more of; gorgeous wedding – they seamlessly make it all work. Cons: expensive – yes, it’s expensive, but worth it; “island time” during the early stages of planning (this gets much better as you get closer); a couple mix ups with credit card charges (nothing serious, just takes a bit of legwork to get reversed). Our coordinator Alysha was wonderful to work with. She really steps it up when you’re about a week from arriving at Atlantis and makes sure that you’re feeling OK and not too stressed. Once you’re there she is very accessible and spends a good amount of time going over everything with you. You’ll get to see your venues and rain back-ups. She even popped in during my hair and makeup trial. We had a rehearsal BBQ on Friday night at the Seagrapes Overlook. It was perfect. The venue was ideal for our 45 guests. Food and drinks were awesome. No complaints on the amount of alcohol served or the size of the drinks. They do not disappoint there. Saturday our ceremony was at the Cove Beach and it was the most gorgeous location. There were no jet skiers, or planes, or people watchers, or anything disturbing during the ceremony. Our reception was supposed to be at the Baths Colonnade (which is beautiful), but due to rain, we had it at Fathoms. This was a lucky turn of events. I was so devastated when we got the weather call, but once I walked into the reception I was happy. Fathoms is incredible and my guests were OBSESSED with the aquarium. I got over my rain sadness very quickly. The entire day went very smoothly and you really are in good, professional hands at the Atlantis. My husband and I are so happy that we went for it and chose to have a destination wedding at the most fun place ever. Our guests haven’t stopped talking about it!