Atlantis Paradise Island

Paradise Island · View map

About Atlantis Paradise Island

A unique ocean-themed resort destination, Atlantis offers a variety of accommodation choices, from the relaxed tropical ambience of the Beach and Coral Towers, to the iconic Royal Towers, to the sheer luxury and contemporary all-suite style of The Cove.

17 Reviews for Atlantis Paradise Island

17 Atlantis Paradise Island Reviews

Karen
Karen

Married on 06/24/2019

Hands down best money I've ever spent!!!

My husband and I paid for our wedding. It was not cheap but it was worth every penny. Most of my guests stayed 7 days with us and at the end we all wanted to extend our trip! The food, the service, ... Read more service, the people, the entertainment. All of it was up to Vegas standards. Tiffany Moss my Atlantis wedding planner was the BEST! Everything went of without a hitch. She kept telling me "trust me". And looking back why did I stress she lived up to her promise.

Delaney
Delaney

Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing hotel and wedding planning and event space

Faycita was a pleasure to work with! She met all of our expectations and the wedding went off without a hitch. One of my favorite memories was riding in the golf cart to the ceremony and telling ... Read more Faycita that I needed a tequila shot... and she delivered! There was a tequila shot waiting for me before I walked down the aisle. Too funny! She was the first person I hugged after we said our "I-do's". This place will forever hold a special place in our hearts and I can't wait to come back!

Gilda
Gilda

Married on 06/13/2014

I was a little concerned at first the rules Atlantis had about some of their options but everything turned out perfect! The Love Atlantis team knows what they are doing and are concerned about giving ... Read more their clients what is asked if them. I am absolutely pleased with everything they offered'