Atmospheres Floral and Decor

Winter Park, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Atmospheres Floral and Decor

Atmosphere Floral and Décor is a full-service wedding and event design company located in Orlando, Florida. Founded in 1984,the company has over 30 years of experience planning and executing beautiful weddings and events. Owner and second generation florist Debra prides herself on offering a one-stop shop for your wedding décor needs. From breathtaking floral arrangements to venue visits, event design services and more, Atmosphere Floral and Décor will go above and beyond to make your wedding day absolutely unforgettable.

Products Offered
Atmosphere Floral and Décor offers a variety of wedding day services. By delivering and setting up your floral arrangements, their team saves you and your bridal party from the stress of decorating on your big day. Their floral arrangement options include:

• Aisle décor

Jessica
Featured
Jessica

Married on 11/04/2017

Deb and her team blew me away. I live far away and didn't get the chance to come see flowers as often as I'd like. Deb promised me she knew what I wanted and would make it happen. Well... SHE ... Read more DELIVERED! From the arch at the alter, petals down the isle, MY BOUQUET (oh my gosh!) and the table floral for reception... everything was fresh, breathtaking and like no other. They are a wonderful company with great customer service as well.

Jennifer
Jennifer Danner

Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful!

We gave Debra a pic of what we wanted and she delivered with the most gorgeous flowers I’ve ever seen! Mitzi also went above and beyond with set up and coming back in the rain to fix our cake ... Read more flowers. Could not recommend a better florist! Thank you!!!

R
Rachel Steussy

Married on 05/27/2019

Perfect Flowers

Working with Atmosphere was great! I wasn't 100% sure what I wanted for our bouquets, but they ended up giving me the perfect flowers! I loved my bouquet! The table settings were spot on my vision and ... Read more the floral swag for the arch was perfect on our sweetheart table. They are great, you will not be disappointed! Thank you for making our day gorgeous!