Atousa Natasha Photography

Osseo, MN · View map

About Atousa Natasha Photography

Atousa Natasha Photography is a photojournalistic style wedding photographer based out of Osseo, Minnesota. With over 14 years in the wedding industry, Atousa will capture the beautiful moments of your special day, giving you timeless images that you can cherish for years to come. She will document everything, including getting ready with your bridal party, the posed family portraits, the exchange of vows, and important moments during your reception.

Atousa Natasha Photography offers many services to capture your special day and give you a stress-free, enjoyable experience so that you can focus on making memories with your loved ones. Atousa will provide your edited, high-res images on a CD within 4-8 weeks after your wedding day.

Other Services
Atousa Natasha Photography also provides many ways to preserve your wedding memories. The wedding photography items she offers include albums, digital files and proofs.

8 Reviews for Atousa Natasha Photography

8 Atousa Natasha Photography Reviews

angelbina000
Sabrina

Married on 09/11/2010

Atousa was the best photographer I could have asked for on my special day. Her prices are very very reasonable especially for the wonderful work that she does. I honestly cannot go through my wedding ... Read more album without a smile because of her! She was able to the most stubborn men in my family to smile in the pictures with her good nature! She even was so flexible that we were able to change the location at the utmost last minute. I would reccommend her to anyone for any photography needs!!!!

B
Tolu

Married on 05/28/2010

Atousa is a great photographer. She did a great job with our engagement and wedding pictures. She took so much pictures on our wedding day that we had 2 DVDs worth of pictures and they were all ... Read more perfect. Atousa is very professional and fun to work with and her price is unbelievably affordable!!!

MNBride2010
Arielle

Married on 03/26/2010

Atousa in phenomenal. She is truely talented in what she does. We could not have asked for anyone or anything better. She went above and beyond for us and took over 800 pictures! (Which we got on DVD ... Read more DVD and are stunning) She should honestly be charging at least double. We are hoping to have Atousa do our son's two year old pictures. I highly, HIGHLY reccomend Atousa!