Atrios Catering

7 Atrios Catering Reviews

B
Brittany O'Donnell

Married on 04/20/2019

Best Catering I've ever had!!!

Atrios catering was DELISH! The service was great. I did buffet style and the line went fast and efficient. The food was so good! My guest loved it! I couldn't of asked for better wait staff. They ... Read more were great so nice and professional and made sure the groom and I had everything we needed. Also they even helped me get to where i was walking down the aisle so no one would see me before the ceremony. I highly recommended them !!!

R
Raul

Married on 11/02/2018

Fantastic food and service

The staff with Atrios was a pleasure to work with, even with all our craziness! My guests raved about the food. They helped make our special day smooth and a success. Thank you! Read more The staff with Atrios was a pleasure to work with, even with all our craziness! My guests raved about the food. They helped make our special day smooth and a success. Thank you!!

D
Dena

Married on 10/15/2016

Atrios provided catering for my recent October 2016 wedding. Communication with L was effortless and easy. My emails and questions were answered in a timely fashion. They were also very flexible with ... Read more changes to the menu the weeks leading up to the big event. We served two appetizers during cocktail hour and had a buffet dinner. Guests raved about how delicious the food was. I couldn't help getting seconds of appetizers and tortilla strips too! The bartenders were smiling the entire night and were very friendly to us and our guests. They felt like family.